Chapter 34: I'm Okay

Suho's POV:

       I gently shut my locker and began walking to my first class of the day, math.

       "Suho!" I heard someone call out from behind me, and I recognized who they were just by hearing their voice.

       "Yah?" I replied as I turned around and faced Seojun.

       "How are you?" Seojun asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, walking with me through the hallways.

       "I'm fine," I shrugged.

"So...how was your date with Ju-kyung?" I asked Seojun out of pure curiosity. I turned and faced him as I waited for his answer.

"Oh uhm, it was..." Seojun trailed off, struggling to form a complete sentence. I noticed that his cheeks flushed red as he spoke.

"What?" I questioned as I raised an eyebrow at Seojun. I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell me.

"We..." Seojun whispered.

"You what?" I asked again, now eager to know what happened between Seojun and Ju-kyung last night.

"We kissed," Seojun uttered out as his cheeks now glowed an even deeper shade of red.

       I froze in the center of the hallway.

"You...you what?" I mumbled, not wanting to believe what I had heard.

       "Last night while we were in the movie theatre, Ju-kyung and I kissed," Seojun whispered to me, smiling as he recalled the memory.

And at that moment I felt hurt. So incredibly hurt.

But I couldn't let Seojun know that.

Because if he knew that I liked him, he would never speak to me again.

I didn't want to loose my only friend.

       "Suho?" I heard Seojun say, which snapped me back to reality.

       "Yah?" I mumbled in response.

       "Are you okay? You've been really quiet," Seojun asked me, raising an eyebrow at me.

       "I'm okay, don't worry," I replied monotonously, giving Seojun a small, hesitant smile.

       "Are you sure?" He questioned again, and this time I just shook my head yes in response.

       "Class is starting soon, we should go," I said as I turned away from Seojun and began walking to math class, and I could hear him following behind me.