WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE GONE!?

MARINETTE POV

Marinette was woken up when someone opened her curtains to let the light in. She groaned in annoyance before burying her head under the blankets. "Miss Mei! We have been tasked by your Grandmother to get you ready." Said an unfamiliar voice.

She slowly rose from the bed to see 3 women who were wearing rather good looking maid outfits. The first one, who she assumed was the one that said that that introduced herself as Isabelle. The second one was Rose and the third one is Claire.

Isabelle has blue eyes and brown shoulder length hair and a pretty face. Rose has green eyes with black hair and a sophisticated face. And Claire has coffee brown eyes and blonde hair cut in a Bob.

Their around 16 because I would not feel comfortable with older women dressing me up. My opinion 🤷🏾‍♀️

Isabelle went to the bathroom to start the bath while Claire got Marinette out of bed. Rose was looking through her closet for something she could wear.

Marinette : Wait why are you here? I'm not trying to be rude.
Claire : Do you mean why we're doing all this?
Marinette : Um yeah, shouldn't you be in school or something?
Rose : Well your family provides learning institutions and they pay for it. We're trying to earn money for our family.
Marinette : Does that mean your stuck with this job forever?
Isabelle : Oh no! There will come a time where you will be old enough to manage on your own. So for now your stuck with us.

With that Marinette was instructed to go take a bath while they would choose hair and makeup. She had to ask Grandma if it would be okay for them to know she's Ladybug.

As she was soaking memories of last night's conversation popped into her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette : So how do you know about the Miraculous?
Grandmother : Well our family has been involved with the Miraculous for Generations to come.
Marinette : But what about the Guardians? Isn't it theirs?
Isaac : From the little bit of information that was given to me, I would say that they were formed to help with the fact that we have magical jewelry in our family. We weren't exactly using them but more or less we made sure that they were used correctly.
Marinette : But what about when the temple disappeared? And only one miraculous box left?
Grandmother : I think your previous master explained that part. But we had given the box to the temple because they were doing a specific task that required the Miraculous. Next thing we knew temple was gone. The Miraculous was given to us by the Kwami. We took on the role of being it's protectors. We all had a Miraculous we were in tune with.
Marinette : Does that mean you can read the Grimore?

After that Grandma had gone to translate it for her while the triplets interrogated Plagg.

They had decided in the mean time that Joseph would wear the ring because his soul was somewhat close to that of a destruction soul.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The water was warm the way she liked it and had little flower petals in it too. Marinette could get used to this.

As she got out she noticed the towels and gown they put out for her. She wrapped herself in the satin pink gown and wrapped her hair in the towel. As she got out of the bathroom the girls led her to her closet were the clothes were waiting.

They dried up her hair and combed it out. Marinette noted that it had grown a bit more. Claire decided on taking the hair strands in front and tying them at the back with a red ribbon. She also curled her hair to make it fluffy. As soon as she was done Rose went to makeup. She gave Marinette some smoky eyeshadow that would make her eyes pop out. They decided on no foundation, opting for leaving her freckles out. She put on some light pink lipstick. The outfit Isabelle chose for her was this