17 Mother's stand

Part 17 Mother's stand

Arnav was suffocated to see Ratna. Arnav didn't look at Ratna. Ratna was stuck for a while and smiled.

*Didn't I say you have brought him up well...?* she said.

Arnav and Khushi looked at her surprisingly, with an unbelievable expressions.

*It shows me how responsible our Chotte is... you didn't think of getting married for the second time because you didn't want Chotte to feel insecure. And Chotte would have felt bad seeing you struggling alone. That's why he should have asked you get to married... am I right?* Ratna said.

Arvind clapped gently whereas Arnav was looking at her unbelievably. He didn't know his mother is an understanding woman. Is she that optimistic? Khushi was also in the same state as Arnav. She thought Ratna would get upset but Ratna analyzed the issue as quickly as possible and made the situation smoother.

*I'm so happy about you guys because you love each other...*

Arvind tapped Arnav's shoulder smilingly.

*Dad... I understood why you didn't want to marry again... because Mom is awesome...* Arnav smiled.

*Yes... the human mind is a critical one. It compares everything and expects everything to be the best... when I know no one could replace Ratna... what's the point in thinking of marrying again?*

*You are right Dad... when we know something is the BEST... we can never replace it...*Arnav said looking at Khushi with a sharp gaze. She drank water hurriedly.

*By the way, how will be the celebrations tomorrow?* Arvind asked.

*There will be a MASS tonight. It will get over at midnight. A few people will cheer up children, wearing Santa costumes...*

*It will be interesting...* Arnav said thinking something.

*Yes... * Ratna said.

*We will give gifts to children at 12 o 'clock...* Arvind said.

*Yup... sure...* Arnav said.

Khushi was hundred percent okay with the idea because she likes celebrations. They decided to be waiting until the MASS gets over.

.....

The advertisement got a very good response. Within an hour, people started arriving at the church. Ratna was the one who interacted with them because of the language problems. She got satisfied with six people... three were male and three were female in that. Arvind asked Father John to give them appointment orders. Ratna sighed in relief with a lot of happiness.

*Thank you so much...* she said to Arvind and Arnav.

*It's our pleasure* Arnav said.

The biggest problem got solved. The caretakers of the home got appointed.

.........

Khushi got a call from Shashi. Ratna looked at Khushi.

*Babuji's call* Khushi said.

*Attend it... and give it to me after finished talking*

Khushi nodded ok and attended the call.

*Hello, Babuji...*

*How are you?*

*I'm fine and busy with the Christmas celebration*

*How is Arnav's mother?*

*She was very emotional in the morning. Now, she is alright and happy with her husband and son.* Khushi said smilingly, looking at Ratna.

Ratna smiled at her.