Chapter 26

" Let's go." Damain took Lilith to the main hall. 

" I found her." Damain said before putting her down. Lilith was surprised and she looked for Nia in the hall.

Nia was sitting on a chair. She waited for more than 2 hours. In that time, she imagined at least 100 versions of her death and exploitation by Damain. But not even in her dreams she would have thought that she is here to met Lilith.

" Nia, you really are here..!" Lilith was beyond happy after seeing Nia. She rushed towards her and hugged affectionately.

Nia was still in confused state. It took some time before she also hugged Lilith and without knowing, tears started to fall down from her eyes silently. After one year, she finally met someone who looked at her as a human and not a plaything. 

Even if Damain tried to hide her injuries, Lilith was not ignorant about the way vampires like Angelo treated humans. After seeing her best friend suffered like this, Lilith's heart was bleeding for her. 

She took Nia with her and together with Damain, they had breakfast. It was hard to believe for Nia that she was now free from the hell and Lilith was there in reality. It was not some dream.

Lilith took Nia to her bedroom and personally treated her injuries. After seeing bruise marks all over Nia's body, she was unable to hold back her tears.

" Nia, you suffered a lot! I'm sorry, I took so much time to get you. I always wanted to save you but I had no way in the past. All people who caused this, are already dead. You don't have to live in fear from today. Now that I finally found you here, I'll always protect you." Lilith was constantly repeating words of assurance to her. 

Mia talked very less. Her mental condition was little bad. After suffering all kinds of things, she was turned into a gloomy and timid person. For that entire day, Lilith stayed with her and took care of her. Because of this, Damain had free time to hang out with Leo and Paul. They roamed around half Nova with their superspeed.

When Sombre turned sky into Scarlett red, they returned to the castle. When Damain entered his room, he saw Lilith was waiting for him.

" I'm late?" Damain asked.

" No. Come here." Lilith asked him to sit near her.

" You want to talk about something?" Damain guessed that she was thinking about something.

" Yes. I wanted to talk yesterday, but you gave me no chance. And today I was busy with Nia, so finally now, we can talk." Lilith offered him some tea and Damain took a sip.

" Why are you so serious? Is something wrong?" Damain don't like such tense atmosphere. He was now desperate to know what she was going talk.

" I was also cursed like Kathie, right? Don't lie to me Damain." Lilith looked into his eyes deeply. As if she'll catch his lies.

Damain never planned to hide it from her. It's just that, he never liked to brought back things from the past.

Now that Lilith herself asked about this matter, he explained her everything in detail. 

" But if you planning on lifting Kathie's curse by same method, your life will again fall in danger!" Lilith was afraid about this point.

" No, silly! When I lifted the curse on you, my power increased & also it blended with dark power. Now dark powers can't attack me or cause any problems with my health. Now it's not hard for me to do it again. Also, every time I'll do it, my power will automatically increase each time." Damain explained how this method works and now there were no risks for him. After knowing that, Lilith finally stopped worrying over it.

They talked for some more time and Damain even shared his secret that he was unable to leave Northern forest because of a curse casted by Witch Queen, Elena. It was probably first time, when Damain was so open towards someone. 

He never trusted any person with his deepest secrets. Not when he was human, nor when he turned into a vampire. Lilith was the only person he believed without a single doubt. Lilith was very happy that their relation is now really unbreakable. After getting Damain's love, there was nothing more that she wanted from her life. 

Now Damain was lying on her lap & she was stroking his hairs. They both loved this position. Every time, Damain felt very calm and happy when he led like this. 

" Damain.."

" Huhh.."

" Nothing." Lilith shook her head.

" You wanted to say something. Just say it." After living with her, he perfectly knew when she was lying to him.

" Don't you ever want to rule the world like others? All vampires are so much obsessed about it. Even Leo is not exception. But you, who is strongest among all, are you really happy to just stay in Northern Forest? In the past, you had no other option, but now you do." Lilith asked him and massaged his temples.

" You are right. But dear, I already rule this whole world! Who on the Noir will not submit to my order? Don't compare me with those idiots, who loves to slaughter humans only to prove that they are more powerful. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. My name is enough to totally change this world." Damain calmly answered her. Although his words looked like a self-praise, what he said was 100% true.

" Then why don't you want to change this world Damain?" Lilith asked him.

" Change what? Remember dear, no matter how much you try to change world, it'll always have flaws in it. If I correct one thing, something other will lose his position. Of course in future I'll not stay inside Northern forest all time, but I'm not very fond of getting control over everything." Damain closed his eyes and calmly replied to her.

" Not everything Damain, but we can change something." Lilith still tried to pursue him.

" What do you want to change wife? Your husband will do it for you." Damain opened his eyes and asked her. It was first time that Lilith was asking him to do something.

" Can you change the way vampires exploit humans? Is it possible to give humans & vampires same status & make them live peacefully together? Or at least can you protect humans from unfairness? People like Nia, who suffers under their hands and some of them even lost their lives, can you stop that?" After seeing Nia's condition, Lilith desperately wanted to do something about it. 

Vampires only obeyed to someone who was more powerful than them. So, she wanted take advantage of this point and give more safe and peaceful environment to humans. What happened with Nia, she don't want it to happen ever again to anyone. 

Damain was calmly looking at her. He stared at her for sometime, then got up from her lap and sat beside her.

" I understand why and what you want to do. Alright. I'll do it for you." Damain said in a calm but serious tone. Lilith was now sure that this world was about to go thought a complete revolution. 

" Thanks hubby." Lilith hugged him tightly and rested on his broad chest.

" Tomorrow, we are going to Anster." Suddenly Damain said.

" Anster? But why? Now that I've found Nia, I wanted to take her to our home. She is still little afraid of this environment." Lilith was really concerned about her.

" She was able to live in this place for a long time, so there must be no problem in living Anster. It's not like you can take her back to Barnsey. Our home is also an unknown place for her. We have to go with Leo. I'm not sure about Tylor's intentions and that kid is too naïve. He will definitely fall for his traps."

 Damain was rather an indifferent person over many things, but if cared for someone, he always protected that person. So, he wanted to go & protect him, if Tylor had any evil intentions. 

" Okay, then we'll go with him." Lilith agreed right away and then they left towards the bed as it was time to sleep...& also doing that thing.  ;-)

Next day, around 9, they reached capital city of Anster, Yulan. It was the biggest city on Noir and now almost every vampire Lord was here.