40.

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. 

Elle:

Good morning world! This is Rose for Elle USA and joining us today is the amazing and wonderful gucci designer. Please say hi to Luna Addison! Hello Luna, how are you doing this morning?

Luna:

Hello! I'm feeling great, How about you?

Elle:

I'm really great, thank you! So Luna, you're currently in Barcelona, Spain, am I right? How are you enjoying it?

Luna:

Yes, I'm in Spain right now. I've never been to Spain before and it's a beautiful country. The morning are so beautiful. Everything looks just so aesthetic and delicate. I can't believe I've never been here, Spain inspires me honestly.

Elle:

Speaking of inspirations. So, your fans and clients are dying to know what your future in gucci is going to be. Now you're a big designer in the field, working alongside Alessandro Michele. Are you going to get higher, maybe the creative director place?

Luna:

Um..to be honest, I have been so busy these days and now I even forget I have a job. But I've been thinking of some ideas and hopefully by fall, I'd be able to release some stuff yeah.

Elle: 

I honestly can't wait, I love your designs

Luna: 

Oh thank you so much, means a lot to me

Elle: 

So what about the creative director position? Do you think you have a chance of getting that high?

Luna: 

Uhm, well I haven't thought about it. I think its something that comes with time you know. Being a creative director of a fashion house is a lot of work. There's a lot of responsibilities that comes with the position. And it needs a lot of talent. So when the time comes, if your talent is enough and they decide you're ready, you'll most probably get the position. I have no say in that.

Elle: 

Personally, I can't wait to see you get a creative director position. So speaking of fashion, your fans are eager to know if you're going to release a clothing chain of yourself.

Luna: 

I'm not going to beat around the bush and lie to you. No. I haven't even thought about starting a clothing chain myself. At least not anytime soon.  I don't see it happening for...well lets say...a couple of years

Elle: 

Well that was unexpected, may I ask why?