Chapter 69: Late Night Call

Jayden's POV

Three months later

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

My marriage was one of the biggest successes of my life. The love I felt for my wife wasn't something I could give justice to using words. Every single day, I fell deeper in love with her. She gave me a reason to love her more, to cherish her, respect her and want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Now that the contract's terms and conditions had been revised, we were going to stick to each other till death and even beyond death. I wasn't going to let anyone or anything separate us. She was my woman and I was willing to fight with the entire world to keep her happy by my side.

Kyra was lying on her belly on the comfortable four poster king size bed, busy typing on her laptop. She was wearing red lingerie with a plain black hoodie and grey knee high socks. Her butt cheeks were on full display, teasing me with their perfection.

"Can we go shopping before we go back to New York?" Kyra asked, her full attention still on whatever she was working on.

I took a sip of my black coffee made especially for me by my loving wife and sat back in the rocking chair. "Of course. That's if you're okay with the rain."

It had been raining since we got to Paris two days ago for business purposes. They had been really busy days and now was the only chance we had gotten to relax in our luxurious suite on a beautiful night with light showers.

"Sure. It's Mom's birthday so I have to look around for the perfect gift."

"Of course. I'll gladly come with."

The previous three months had been both tough and amazing. Business wise, we had been performing extremely well and dominating all the industries we were involved in.

Since our contract with the Casellas had been revised, we had long term projects we had started working on together. We had already opened shopping malls as partners and we were starting a fast food chain together as well.

We had travelled a lot together over summer to many countries especially in Asia. Our summer vacation was in Greece and it had given us ample time to enjoy each other's company.

I finished up my coffee and stood up, joining Kyra on the bed. I was shirtless with grey pants on. I lay on my back on the comfortable bed.

Kyra looked at me and she put her hand on my cheek. "What's up, honey? Are you tired?"

I slipped her hand from my cheek to my lips and planted sweet kisses on it. "I'm just worried about you. You've been working since like seven and it's almost nine. You had a long day to top it off. Aren't you tired?"

"I am exhausted, but this presentation is important for my meeting tomorrow in the morning. I have to finish it before going to sleep." Kyra removed her hand from my lips and refocused on what she was typing. I rolled to my side, facing her as she worked.

She was one of the most hardworking and determined people I knew. She was responsible, organised and always  updated on her work. Her hard work paid off for sure. She had started receiving various awards attributing to her work and opportunities to collaborate and work with great people all over the world. I was proud of her.

"But you can take a break for a short while, Kyra. Come on."

Kyra looked at me with a glint in her eyes. She bit on her bottom lip and closed her laptop. She climbed on top of me, her legs falling on either sides of my hips. She sat directly on top of my cock and I gasped lightly, feeling it harden.