1|𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

ALEXIA'S POV~

ALEXIA'S POV~

" ALARIC,HOW MANY times do I have to tell you?! You don't need to call me and remind me your daily coffee order. I mean I buy one for you every morning. I've practically memorised the way they make the latte by now" I sigh into the phone.

Alaric calls me every morning to remind me of his daily coffee order even though I buy the damn drink for him every morning before work.

"Geez okay I won't call you again then" Alaric laughs while I groan loudly before stepping out of my Audi R8 and ending the call. I heading towards the mystic grill with a strut in my step a little too excited for my daily coffee if I may add.

I step inside to be greeted with the wonderful smell of fresh coffee beans and bourbon being gulped by the day drunks

Ahh I miss the good old days when me,Damon and Alaric would get shit faced on bourbon at one o'clock in the afternoon. Oh how I miss Damon. It's been a month since I've last see him and Elena as they have bought a new house a little out of town so it's safer for my lovely niece Stefanie.

"One iced latte and a frappachino to go please Joseph" I say to the bartender.

I swear Alaric's obsession with caffeine is worse than his obsession with bourbon. He started chugging it when I had Lizzie,Josie,axel,ivy and henrick as he couldn't stay awake and even now that the kids are all 16; he still can't manage to live without the stuff. He's a caffeine junkie.... ugh parenting really does change people.

Except Damon, he's still an arse.

The bartender passes me my two coffees and I grab them before saying goodbye and walking out the door.

As I was placing the coffee cups into the cup holders in my car I hear quite a loud but girly mumble trying to catch my attention.

I abruptly turned around to see two girls standing in front of me.

My height.One was really pretty,brunette with sparking eyes and rosy lips wearing jeans and a tight top. The other had blonde hair styles into a bob and striking green eyes, she was wearing trousers and a loose top. Witches.