𝐄 𝐏 𝐇 𝐄 𝐌 𝐄 𝐑 𝐀 𝐋

❝Only love and death change all things

Only love and death change all things.

Im called to her, for she is more alluring than the moon. And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.

𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇, for it cannot be changed, nor can it be reversed. It can only be accepted. Woven into the threads of our world, the idea that we play any role in changing our fate is just that. An idea. In reality, once our paths are paved, there's no turning back. Take a broken vase, whether it is broken by a cat or by a bird, the result is still the same; a broken vase.

Such is the fate of Lyra Fell. Set in stone the moment she collided with Remus Lupin, for their paths to converge in the most poetically tragic way.

The young Ravenclaw was the kind of girl who thrived in the peace of her own company. Finding solace in her mind. The kind of girl who remained quiet, remained obedient and as a result remained invisible. Exactly as she intended. One might think this is no way of living, for in the perpetual meantime of a sheltered eternity, most are content to live, and not to dream.

While comfortable and content, Lyra Fell had but only one part of the equation. A rich mind, that which dreams would never fade. The curious young girl dared to live a life different from her peers. One dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge, a fascination with the almost mythical creatures of the wizarding world. Following in the footsteps of the great Newt Scamander, Lyra believed her path was a clear one. One that ended with magizooology.

Lyra wouldn't understand the true meaning, nor value of living until Remus Lupin crashed into her life. And boy did they live.

Like the butterfly effect, that simple collision sent the girl hurling down a new path hastily carved for her. New friends, new love, new life. In her last two years at Hogwarts, Lyra Fell had gone from having nothing to having everything. But life has a funny way of being cruel like that; whatever was given can be taken away just as easily.

And that is was. For the rules of war are woven in the womb: the victors shall burn bright, while the losers must turn to ash. The first wizarding war dawns on the horizon. And after all, nothing lasts forever.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩
𝐄 𝐏 𝐇 𝐄 𝐌 𝐄 𝐑 𝐀 𝐋
✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...

𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐘
as 𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋
❝Fear makes men more dangerous than magic ever could.❞