Swoon

As a way to keep tabs on their emotions and all of their aspects as a whole, the new Owner is set on a mission to rebuild their relationships. Their fate depends on it.

≈≈≈∞∞∞≈≈≈

You take the role of the Owner.

Seeing the glowing sunlight, I force myself to wake up, only to realize that I'm not on the ground, but on a swing. I could've sworn Helena got up and carried my whole body alone. But regardless, my pain seems to have relieved, presumably because of the cushions underneath my back.

I can hear someone humming from the distance as I was thinking about it, though; so technically, I'm not alone. What made me curious though is whether or not she knew what happened last night. I don't know.

But the problem is that I still feel a bit sleepy, so instead of standing up, I went back to sleep to try and relieve this stress; only to hear more noises from the same girl. It was the time that she approached me from the opposite side that she began to hum even more. It's that hum that sounded like a lullaby that put me into a deep sleep, that I didn't notice that I almost fell off the swing.

"I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to put you in imminent danger or something like this," the girl approaches with a sorry look, trying to put me back on the swing. I have to admit, she has such a soft voice!

Relieved, I sit on the swing and try to look at her face

Relieved, I sit on the swing and try to look at her face. Once I do, she immediately looks away like she hadn't seen a familiar face before.

"I... I'm sorry," she said, trying to get away. A curious look on my face suggests that she may have something else that she didn't tell me, or that she was just too shy.

I set off to find Misaki, who was doing a lot of paperwork for the day. My instincts kicking in, I head inside the mansion to make her something.

I went back to where she stood to find her in awe. "My Mango Vanilla Crepes! How did you make these the same way I see them for a long time?"

"I could only wonder," I shrug, partnering with some coffee. "I was wondering if you could shed some light on her identity, though. That light purple-haired girl."

"Oh? You're talking about her? That must be Fiona..." Misaki contemplates. "The last time I checked her before you came here, she misses her Prince."

"She has a Prince?" I lean in, hoping to find some clues.

She lets out a sigh. "It was the previous Owner who came here before you."

I nod. "I see. I believe there has to be a chemistry between the two, yeah?"

"Yes," Misaki continues. "She saw him as a love interest just before he came here, and claimed that she admired him from afar."

"That's great, but what about that 'Prince' bit? Is there a correlation between those two?"