Chapter 4

That is Bahja BTW

*Friday - Lunch*

Outfits

Ella - www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

Anna - www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

Zoe - www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

Zonnique - www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

Bahja - www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

Bre - www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

*At School*

Jacob's P.O.V

Yesterday was some peice of shit. That crap messed me up. Now I gotta help Ray sort this out and truthfully even though I love Ray hes like a brother to me and I would do anything for him, I really cba to help him right now I got problems of my own with Ella. See, I really wanna ask her to Ray's party on Saturday but I'm not sure what she'd say. Craig, Ray and Chres said I should ask her but I'm really not sure. As I walked down the hallway I bumped into Bahja damn ma day just lit up aye.

"What you want girl?" I asked

"We need to talked" She said grabbing me and pulling me near the ganators closet

*In the closet*

"Oh hell no you aint gonna try the same thing Zonnique did with Ray on me little nigga so back up" I said about to open the door.

Suddenly a bullet shot right passed me going right through the door. I heard someone scream from outside. What the heck?? I turned round in shock knowing that if that bullet was 2 inches closer it would have shot me.

"What ... the .... hell .... Bahja??" I struggled to say still in shock of what happened. I eyed her and the gun that was still aiming at me.

"Listen to me and listen to me good Jacob Emmanuel Perez this is blowing way out of proportion " She said

"Hell damn right it is" I said pointing towards the gun.

"Yeah well let me tell you something Jay" She said standing EXTREMELY close to me.

Oh god I dont like where this is going. I could feel our bodies so close together. I dont like this at all. I dont wanna make the same stupid mistake Ray did especially with her. She got closer and closer to me. I started to get attracted to her fuck this. She put her arms around my neck. And I started to charm damn! Suddenly her grip round my neck got tighter and tighter till I felt like I couldnt breathe.

"Stay away from Ella or else say bye bye to your perfect. Well more like life overall" She whispered evilily in my ear.

Then brushed her ice cold body passed me, sending shivers down my spine, and left. What the fuck was that. Did she just threaten me? Was that bullet meant to hit me? What did she mean by life overall?I just shuck it off and left the closet.

Craig's P.O.V

Me and Ray were just in the hallways chatting about his party on Saturday and who he's gonna invite and all that. Chres had already left to go hand out with Bre outside and I haven't seen Jay at all weird. Me and Ray continuted talking till we saw Jay walk out the ganators closet looking worried as hell. I wonder what happened. As he walked up to us I grew curious.

"Yo what happened bro did they run out of you favourite hair gell?" Ray asked lauging and messing up Jays 'fro

Jacob slapped his hand "Stfu Ray okay I aint got time for you"