[ 15 ] the heart is for sale

Ryuu is sitting on the bench under the big tree in the middle of the park. I can see him sitting hunched over, elbows on his knees as his leg bops up and down, a deep frown adorning his face. He seems to be very engrossed as to what he's scrolling through on his phone. My converse shuffle together, the grass staining the underside of them.

I have known Ryuu for forever, and a fight between us is nothing new, but for some reason, I feel a little nervous. What Ryuu did was extremely wrong, and he had apologised for it, but I can't help but still feel angry about it. It's been a few weeks since that phone call with Mayu, and we haven't been talking as much as we used to, despite the movie we had watched together that day. There is still a little bit of tension between us, and I can tell he's still unimpressed about the whole thing, but so am I.

I take a deep breath. I just want him to understand.

With a shaky exhale, I make my way over, Chan's hat that he had given me all those months ago propped warmly on the top of my head, hands in my hoodie pockets as I approach Ryuu from behind. I almost always wear his hat. It gives me so much comfort, especially when I need it at this moment.

When I come to a stop behind Ryuu, I spare a glance over his shoulder. It's the sight of what's displaying on his phone screen that makes me blink in surprise, my heart skipping a beat.

Ryuu is scrolling through my hate comments.

I haven't actually read any in a while, refusing to find anything related to me at all. I may have gotten a little better at handling all the disgusting comments about me, but it still makes me feel uneasy. I have managed to stay away from them, knowing that there's nothing to gain from reading them, so this is the first time I've seen these comments in a while.

It surprises me that Ryuu is reading them.

do y'all think chris is still with that girl lol

nah no way, the company probably did something about it BAHAHA

she was ugly anyway

you guys ever wonder if it was a publicity stunt???

How dare you think chan would do anything like that

SOME OF U R CLOWNS LIKE UR STILL ONTO THIS LMAO

they are definitely secretly dating

how about u guys grow up and leave him alone :)

leave them BOTH alone.

YUCK PLEASE BAHAHHAA

Chan is way better than that

bang chan belongs to STAY! <3

christopher bang is an adult and doesn't belong to ANYBODY

just thinking about bang chan having hearts in his eyes when he was on that phone call with that girl!!

He is way too focused on his career to even have a girlfriend

jyp doesn't allow their artists to date right???

JYP DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

bang chan deserves better

CHAN IS GETTING HATE BC OF A GIRL PLS GET RID OF HER JYP HAHAHAH

imagine getting hate for making a phone call

chan is going to get into a serious scandal soon pls I love him so much can this girl like go away