⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆 ¹/²

'WE ONLY JUST HAD ENOUGH PEOPLE FOR A GAME, BUT IT WAS KINDA FUN

'WE ONLY JUST HAD ENOUGH PEOPLE FOR A GAME, BUT IT WAS KINDA FUN.'
—Kozume Kenma

' —Kozume Kenma

┊͙˚. Day / Friday — Time / 11 : 45 pm

"Kuroo. Why are you face-timing at this time?" The pudding haired male finally answered the call from his rooster-hair friend.

"Heeeyyyyyy~" kuroo responded, not bothering to answer kenma's question. This made the latter roll his eyes in return.

"Bokuto-san is also in this call?" Kenma rose a brow in surprise. "Yes he is! Unlike you, he answered the first time!" Kuroo stated with a pout.

"Whatever. What did you want to talk about?" Kenma asked, wanting to continue his game that he paused.

"Hold on let me call akaashi, give me a sec." kuroo said, slightly sticking out his tongue as he searched from akaashi's contact.

The tip of his finger clicked on the 'invite' bar. 'Weird. Why is Bokuto silent?' Kenma wondered. Before he could question anything, he was interrupted by the blue eyed setter.

"You're such a pain in the ass- why are you calling us at this time?" Akaashi's irritated tone was heard, earning a chuckle from the black haired male.

"It's important don't worry~" kuroo reassured. "So, let's get started-"
He was cut off by the sound of soft snores, all of their eyes averted to the owl captain's icon. "BOKUTO!!!" Kuroo exclaimed.

"AHH-" the bi-colored haired male woke up at his friend's loud voice. "WAKE YOUR ASS UP!"

"I'M UP!!"
Bokuto turned on his camera, revealing his once upward hair downward, messily covering his golden orbs.

He ran his hand through his hair, trying to do his usual hairstyle—making it messier.

"Explain rooster-head!" Bokuto exclaimed, wanting to go to sleep.

"Okay okay calm down."
Kuroo reassured with a smirk before beginning to explain his idea that was supposedly more important than sleep.

"...."

"So? What do you guys think?" Kuroo said with a smirk, waiting for their response. Sadly, he only received silence.

Bokuto cleared his throat. "IM IN!!!"
Kuroo smiled happily before turning to the two setters, who stared at the camera with an expressionless face.

"So you woke us up.. for that?" Kenma said making akaashi shake the bridge of his nose. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Akaashi queried.

The black haired captain shrugged, "I don't know, it suddenly came up to me." Kuroo answered.

Akaashi sighed, "Fine. I'm in as well." A smile smile climbed up his lips.

"Great! Kenma!?" Kuroo glanced at the pudding haired male. A sigh left the latter's lips. "So this means I can't stay up?"

All three of them shook their heads. Kenma scoffed, a smile slowly forming on his lips.

"For her. Alright." He mumbled the first bit before agreeing.

"Great!! Don't be late! At the station, seven am! Since it takes almost two hours to get to miyagi."

They all nodded in response before nodding each other a Goodnight.

Laying on their pillows with a smile on their lips.

(Hehe-)(Next chapter would be coming out tomorrow!)(Hope you enjoyed it!)

(Hehe-)
(Next chapter would be coming out tomorrow!)
(Hope you enjoyed it!)