Goodnight

~ Tony's POV ~

Chad had a lot to talk about but little to say. She wasn't like other fans. She was cool, and she wasn't all over all of us, or just favoring Vic.

Stella was sitting very close to Vic, considering that she only really trusts him and Chad, but Chad was with me.

"Tony, do you remember that time when I scared you so bad that you dropped your phone in the sewer?"  Mike said between laughs. Everyone laughed along.

"That was a new iPhone 4 too.." I said, putting my face in my hands.

Jaime started ballroom dancing with Justin from Sleeping With Sirens when the bus call alarm went off.

It scared Stella and Kellin just stood there and laughed at her. Chad was confused at what the sound was, she was halfway drunk like I was.

We said our goodbyes to SWS and started to clean up the bus yard.

Vic had told me earlier that we were gonna be keeping Stella and Chad with us for the end of the tour, but Chad didn't know that yet.

"Follow me," I said into her ear and pulled her by the hand to the other side of the bus.

"I have a surprise for you." I said to her with a smile.

"What?" She said, bouncing on the heels of her feet.

"You, and Stella are staying with us for the rest of Warped, unless, there's a problem..." I said.

Her face flooded with excitement but then confusion. "But where will we sleep? All of your bunks are full." She asked.

"Well, I assume Stella will sleep with Vic, and if you wanted to, you could sleep in my bunk." I said, giving her a flirty smile.

I expected a different reaction but she looked like she was about to burst into tears, and she looked so terrified and I had no idea why.

"Chad, what's wrong?!" I said, and tried to touch her shoulder.

"No! Don't touch me! Don't hurt me again, no!" She screamed and burst into tears.

I immediately backed up. I was ten feet away from her and I sat down on the ground and held my hand out. "Calm down and tell me what's wrong."

She automatically noticed what she had done. "Oh my god.." She said.

"Come here." I said with my hand stretched towards her.

She hesitantly walked forwards and took my hand and sat down with me.

"What happened that made you so scared." I asked her.

"Four years ago... I.." She started to cry again, "I was raped." She burst into tears.

My heart automatically sunk and I was filled with anger. Who would so such things to a woman, especially someone like Chad.

"I'm sorry." I hugged her and she hugged back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, a million times, sorry. I'll sleep on the couch tonight, you sleep in my bed. I will never, ever touch you like he did. I just want you to feel comfortable when you're with me, and I'll sleep on the couch as long as you want me to."

I  could still see the fear in her eyes, as if it only happened a day ago.

~ Vic's POV ~

After me and the boys cleaned up the bus yard, then I walked in to see Stella, changed for sleep. She didn't have her lace tights on anymore, but just her shorts and a tank top, she was standing in the mirror next to Chad, they were both taking their makeup off, Stella put her hair in a bun.

She saw me and smiled. Mike, Jaime, and the crew were already in their bunks, texting probably. Tony was on the couch, waiting to say goodnight to Chad. I stepped into my bunk, and started to look through my phone.

Stella got into my bunk with me and I turned my phone off and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I could feel her shaking in my arms, she was nervous.

"Don't be nervous, I'm here." I breathed into her ear. She took a deep breath. I hummed quietly to a song that was stuck in my head, and she calmed down. We both drifted into sleep.

~ Tony's POV ~

I heard Chad get into the bunk, so I went to say goodnight.

"Are you sure you'll be alright." I could see her shaking.

"Y-Yeah... I will." She said, bunching the covers up near her face.

"Okay.. goodnight, I'll be here in the morning, and I'll be on the couch if you need me." I turned to leave, but she grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Please stay.." She said with a scared look in her hazel eyes.

"... Are you sure?" I asked her, with  questioning look.

Her eyes filled with tears and she nodded her head yes.

I climbed into the bunk next to her slowly not to scared her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, but when I made contact with her skin, she flinched. I pulled her close to me, and she put her head on my chest. I felt her heavy breathing slow and she stopped shaking. She looked up at me.

"I would be more scared sleeping alone then I would be with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One thing I have to say is that NO my friend did not ACTUALLY get raped o.o

nononononononoNO xD

enjoy and vote <3

-Danielle.