Spin the Bottle Part Three 💜

"We fucked up guys."

The boys at the table all turned to Taeyong. He had tears in his eyes, and a sob waiting to escape his mouth.

"Taeyong hyung is right," Shotaro sighed. "We shouldn't have delved into their relationship like that. It's not fair to them. We're supposed to be their best friends and we went and pulled this."

Xiaojun and Hendery, who watched Yuta's 'lecture' to the boys, walked over just after he left. Hendery leaned against the seat while Xiaojun sat down with a sigh.

"You guys should've seen that coming," Xiaojun stated. "As much as I feel bad for you guys, I have to agree with Yuta. I would feel the same way if someone pried into my relationship like that."

"Yeah but they didn't tell us anything!" Ten whined. "We were just curious."

Hendery nodded his head. "Yes but what if they wanted to figure things out first?"

"That's what Yuta said," Taeyong mumbled.

"You didn't tell him we were here right?!"

Xiaojun (and Bella) both flinched at Johnny's outburst. "Of course not. Yuta probably saw you walking in."

"Or he heard you guys talking," Hendery snickered.

"You guys are pretty loud."

"We need to do something to make it up to them," Shotaro whined.

"We should have a sorry party!"

The group looked to Taeyong.

"A sorry party?" Johnny groaned. "What's a sorry party going to do?"

"Show to them that we're sorry! Come on let's go to Mark and I's apartment and set up!"

"Why you and Mark's?"

"Because Mark isn't there yet!"

"Tell me why you know this?"

"We have a security system, and it says he hasn't gotten there yet!"

Johnny flinched at Taeyong's attitude. "Fine, fine. Let's just go."

.........

"You didn't have to walk me home Yuta," Mark said as they reached the door to his apartment.

"Of course I did," Yuta smiled. "It's the gentlemanly thing to do."

"Oh such a gentleman." Mark laughed. "Do you want to come in? Have a cup of coffee or something?"

"Sure. If my Markie is offering a coffee and maybe some cuddles, I'll gladly join you."

"I can give you cuddles."

As soon as Mark opened the door, he was met with Taeyong pulling him into his arms. "Oh Markie you're back!"

"T-Taeyong hyung what's going on?" Mark squeezed out.

"We're having a sorry party for the two of you."

"A sorry party? For what?"

"Yuta didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"They followed us to Xiaojun's cafe Markie," Yuta snickered.

"Ohhhhhhh." Mark scratched his head. "Yeah he did tell me. I wasn't that mad though; a little upset, but not mad."

"Well, we're still having a party." Taeyong huffed.

Shotaro scampered over to the door. "We can make it a congrats on your relationship party!"

Yuta and Mark laughed.

"Are we forgiven?"

"Of course hyung! We can't be mad at you guys!"

"Oh thank goodness!"

"Come on and let's party! Again!" Shotaro yelled as he dragged Yuta and Mark into the apartment.

A/N: and that's the end of spin the bottle! I got some serious writers block while working on this so... but it's finished so- sorry if it's a bit disappointing lol