02

It's been 3 days already as you sat outside on the balcony, watching Jin-Woo trying to survive the penalty on your screen.

You sigh as you started to think why Jin-Woo didn't do his daily quest. Like his leg was healed, was alive, and now had a blue screen that only he can see which makes enough sense to do it before the penalty. But again who would do 100 push-ups, 100 curl-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run.

It's been over 3 hours as Jin-Woo only had less than 10 minutes left. You could see the sun rising as you watch Jin-Woo running from the penalty monsters.

"Does Archtect hate Jin-Woo so much? He just wanted a better vessel for his master but putting the vessel Ashborn wanted in such danger..." you sigh.

You watch was Jin-Woo tried to dodge on of the incoming monsters as he barely moved, missing the incoming attack.

Running in the sand made it harder for Jin-Woo to get away faster as you smiled a bit.

Architect thought it through even from the smallest detail. Making the land sand with a hot blazing sun shining down on Jin-Woo. Making sure there is nowhere for Jin-Woo to hide but to run across a barren land.

Finally the times finished as you watch Jin-Woo running into his hospital room as the gate to the penalty closed.

You sigh as Jin-Woo now learned that the system is true. Closing the screen you walked back inside, waiting until he enters the dungeon from the key in the random box you prepared for him.

"I'll wait a bit until meeting him.."

"Alright were finished!"

"Make sure everything is packed up!"

You sigh as you sat down on your chair as your photo shoot just finished. Thankfully your team were good human beings and not the trash ones.

You noticed they weren't much of a team but a family. Teasing each other, playing around, the oldest ones scolding the younger ones for messing around.

It felt nice.

"M/n, make sure to limit your consumption on sweets" your manager says as she walked past you.

'She figured it out already. Damn it!' You pouted.

"M/n got caught by Unnie again!"

"Shut up!"

"Hey, no cursing!"

You tched as the male as your photographer chuckles at you. She smirked as you just pushed her away, causing her to laugh.

Looking at your phone you saw it was already 5 and your sister should be home already.

"Well I should be heading home" you say as you grabbed your things, heading to the changing room to change into your civilian clothes.