Vikkstar123 #1

*Vikk's Pov*

So today is mine and my girlfriend, Y/N's 2 year anniversary and today is the day I ask her to marry me! I'm so nervous but excited, I'm just hoping she says yes. Firstly thought I have to tell my best friends: Simon, Ethan, JJ, Harry, Josh and Tobi!

"Hey lads can I talk to you quickly? It's important" I say to them while interrupting their game.

"Ye sure, c'mere" Tobi says to me.

"Well today I'm going to ask Y/N to marry me!" I said excitedly.

"WOW" "WOO YE I CALLED IT!" "IM BEST MAN" I laugh while hearing them all shout.

"Okay calm down I haven't even asked her yet! She might not even say yes" I said with a sigh.

"C'mon Vikk! She loves you so much! How could she say no?!" Josh says to me while patting my back.

"Okay well I'm going to go ask her now, wish me good luck..." I say walking out.

"GOOD LUCK!" I hear them all shout behind me.

Here we go.

*Y/N Pov*

Me and Vikk are sitting in this amazing restaurant for out anniversary and I can't imagine how this night could get any better. He's already got me this gorgeous pandora bracelet and taken me to this expensive place! But I can't help but notice he seems a bit nervous and out of it? I hope he's okay?

"Hey Vikk?" I say holding his hand.

"Ye babe?" He says looking me in the eye.

"Are you okay? It just seems like your out of it and I'm just wondering if anything is wrong?" I say biting my lip.

"Right here it goes... Y/N the reason I have been nervous all night I because I have to ask you a very important question." He takes a big breathe.

Oh my god... Is he about to...?

"Y/N Y/L/N, I have loved you for 2 years now and I couldn't live without you, your my best friend and all I want in life is to grow old with you so... Will you marry me?" He says with tears in his eyes.

OH MY GOD! By now I'm a crying mess and I suddenly stand up and give him a massive hug!

"Of course I will you big goof!" I laugh while sobbing. I immediately give him a massive kiss.

He slips the ring on my finger and gives me another hug.

I've never been happier!

- Sorry it's a bit late was out somewhere, hope you like this one! Might upload 2 tomorrow!

Molly Xx