Chapter 8: Jealous

Y/N POV:

It's the next day, as I flutter my eyes open. I realize that my head is on Vinnies chest, I smile, moving back to my spot on the bed, before I can Vinnie pulls me back to him. "Good morning" he says, in a raspy voice. "Good morning" I giggle. "I have to do a couple things today, so I'm gonna get my day started" he says, getting out of the bed.

I smile, as I lay back down on the bed. I look at the clock, 9:03 am. "Mind if I sleep in, in here?" I ask him, as I see him putting a shirt on. "Yeah I totally don't mind!" He smiles, looking threw his closet. "So what do you have to do today, if you don't mind me asking?" I ask him. "Well, I have to get your new room situated, hire new guards, fill paper work, and I have to leave the house for a bit.." he says.

"How come you have to leave" I ask him again, sitting up on the bed. "Well, let's just say..business" he winks, leaving the closet going to his bathroom.
Gosh he's such a hot stalker. I chuckle, as I lay back down, closing my eyes.

————————

I wake up, as my eye shoots to the clock. 11:30 am. Might've slept in a bit. I stretch, getting off the bed. The sun hit threw the windows as I walked to the bathroom. Sh*t, I forgot..this isn't even my room. I look around to see a pack of new toothbrushes, well what a coincidence.

I open it up, grabbing one, as I begin brushing my teeth.

After, I begin to wash my face, with just water. I pick up my hair, heading to the closet, sh*t..what to wear..there isn't any of my clothes here, so maybe I'll just wear one of Vinnies, work day off clothes. I saw a oversized black shirt, as I grab it. I'll just wear the same pants. But then again, I need a new set of underwear's. I sigh, as I open Vinnies door, I see Maddy walking down the hall, oh thank god!

"Hey Maddy!" I call her over, she notices me waving, coming up to me. I let her in the room closing it. "Hey! Good morning! What's up?" She asks me. "Can you run to my room, and grab me some clothes and underwear?" I ask her. "Yeah of course! I did see people move some of your things to the room next to Vinnies, so I'll check if your clothes are in there" she smiles.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much! You're a life saver. I don't think Vinnie thought this threw" I chuckle. She laughs walking out of the room, I go to the bathroom, waiting for her.

Soon, she walks into the bathroom handing me a outfit. "Thank you Maddy! Did I miss breakfast?" I ask. "Yeah, but it's alright! I was actually heading over to the workout room. Jordan, Kio, and Chase are up there!" Maddy says. "Really? I'll join you guys soon" I say. She nods leaving the room. I close the bathroom door.

————-

I brush my hair out, with the brush Maddy brought me, which was mine. Wow, she got everything I needed! I put my clothes on, looking threw the steamy mirror.

Choose: