2.

Hailey pov

me and ayleks showed up it was kinda crowded and i wanted to take pictures so i wanted to find a less crowded spot.

hailey-ayleks lets take pics but move to a diffrent spot.

ayleks-ok but i wanna be in one so who finna take it?

hailey-i got someone give me a second.

ayleks pov

i see her walk off i wonder who she finna go get.

she comes back its trippie omg no why him he literally bullies me everyday but i do have a huge crush on him he doesnt know hell he would never like me back anyway i hope he doesnt say anything out of pocket.

trippies pov

hailey walks over to me i say hey we hug and she ask me to do something for her i look behind her and see ayleks damn she looks good wtf you mean trippie you have a gf calm down .

i take the picture of them she thanks me ayleks waves bye i wave back tbh tf is wrong with me.

@babywok we pop out like villains 💕

pic creds

-Comments disabled-

haileys pov

i posted the picture and disabled the comments tagged her an trippie coi might not like this but its not serious.

ayleks pov

i sat down on one the couches as hailey sat next to me she asked "im finna go get a drink want one?"

i said "yea sure why not."

she came back 5 mins later i didn't notice it was lean until later on bc hailey only sips lean she doesn't like other types of drinks so as i keep drinking i lift my face from my cup and see coi all close to my face and shit so i said "um c-can i help you"

she said "yes you can please stay away from my man hoe"

hailey steps in "um she isnt a hoe and she doesnt want your man so leave or there will be issues"

"or what" coi says right as hailey was about to go off here comes trippie

"baby calm down lets get a drank she isnt worth it"

i rolled my eyes at his words am i really not worth it.

-4 hours later-

haileys pov

i wasnt all to drunk but ayleks was i could tell she wasnt ok i see someone had their arm around her an noticed it was trippie he looked faded very messed up i didnt see coi anywhere i thought this was cute so i took a pic of them.

even tho he had a gf i feel as if him and ayleks could be a cute couple.

ayleks pov

im very drunk at this point and i notice trippie is kinda holding me i felt safe,but i didnt see coi so idec he slowly turned to face me and said "if i didnt have a gf i wouldnt bully you actually are a cool person fine too"

"trippie you dont mean that tho right?"

"i do mean it and all of it."

"you dont mean it you bully me everyday an plus you have a gf i mean we can be friends th-

he cut me off he put his finger over my lip to shush me

"mf dont cut me off"

as soon as he was abt to reply coi busted in he let go of me and i got up and stumbled off.

haileys pov

i saw coi bust in an ayleks got up and walked away she came my way

she was stumbling i help her so she doesnt fall.

                    -2 hrs later-

i drove her to my place she fell asleep she ended up asking me to take her dreads out and after she fell asleep then i took a pic and posted it on insta.

continuing in chapter 3.