Chapter 6

I sat up suddenly, growling a little from the sudden pain in my abdomen. When I opened my eyes, I saw my paws, meaning that I was still in my animagus form.

'Good girl, your awake', Madam Pomfrey cooed to me, thinking I was just some animal. 'I bet your hungry, I'll get you some food'. She left the hospital wing and Professor Snape walked in.

'How did you get in here'? I watched him. Madam Pomfrey came back and placed two bowls on the bed, close enough for me to reach easily. I started with the water and lapped it up, finishing the whole bowl.

'Your a thristy one, aren't you'? Madam Pomfrey stated. I began with the food, some bits of cook steak, eating it delicately.

When I finished, I laid back down and bowed my head to show my thanks. Madam Pomfrey checked me over again and Professor Snape watched.

'Right, she's good to go and continue what normal wolves do, I suppose'.

I hopped off the bed and bowed my head again. I limped away out of the room and quickly changed back.

While I walked to the great hall, I tightened the bandage on my arm and took off the one wrapped around my head.

'(Y/n)', Hermione said hugging me, I winced a little.

'Oh sorry'.

'No it's alright, I'm just a bit sore'.

'You didn't tell me your an animagus'.

'Shh, I'm kinda unregistered and I don't like anyone knowing'. She nodded.

'We got a quidditch match today', Harry said.

'Yeah, I know'.

'You two should eat you gonna need your strength'.

'I'm not hungry', Harry said.

'Good luck today Mr Potter, then again now that you've proven yourself against a troll a little game of quidditch should be easy work for you, even if it is against Slytherin', Snape said. 'Miss Potter, come with me'.

I nodded him and followed him a little farther from my friends. I just noticed his limp.

'Why aren't you eating, Potter? Your going to need your strength to help the Slytherin team win'.

'Oh, Umm, I actually just ate, Madam Pomfrey gave me some steak', I cleared my throat, when I accidentally slipped my tongue. He titled his head, his eyes darting down to my injured hand.

'What happened to your hand and your head'?

'Nothing Professor, got to go'. I rushed back to Harry and the others.

'That's what the dogs guarding, that what Snape wants'.

'I'm sorry, what dog is guarding what and what does Professor Snape want'?

'I'll talk to you later about it, sis'. Two owls came flying with packages that looked like brooms, Harry's owl dropped his package and my owl dropped mine and came to rest near me.

'It's brooms, but who'? I asked.

'Let's open them', Ron said. And we started opening it.

'They are Nimbus 2000's', Ron exclaimed. Harry nodded to Professor McGonagall and so did I. Harry was like the normal wood colour where as mine had a black wood handle, black end with green at the tip, Slytherin colours.

'Now I want a nice clean game', Madam Hooch said, I was hovering on my broom opposite Harry. 'From all of you'.

The quaffle was released and the game began. I looked everywhere for the snitch. Me and Harry agreed that we won't take it personally.