Chapter thirty one

31. BOSS BITCH

"What's in there?" Rebekah asked curiously as she looked over at the small black bag that Hayley was carrying, a clink erupting from the items inside with every step she took

"Moonlight rings, for the wolfs." Hayley replied to Rebekah as she absentmindedly played with the originals fingers as they walked.

"Why?" Rebekah questioned in puzzlement, last she knew of the matter - Hayley wanted nothing to do with the wolfs, or just particularly didn't care but maybe she had changed her mind, the thought alarmed the Mikaelson.

"Well I feel bad for .. abandoning them in a sense." Hayley shrugged.

"You? You feel bad?" Davina asked in mild shock as she joined the conversation, she didn't mean to sound as shocked as she had but she knew Hayley wasn't the type to sympathise with people.

"Yes I do." Hayley said giggling lightly instead of being offended which made everyone let out a breath of relief, if they comment had offended her Davina would most likely be put in a wheelchair.

"Well, here we are." Freya commented as they arrived, flattening out the material of her dark green dress.

Klaus, who was having a conversation with Marcel, turned his head when he heard the voice of his elder sister over the music that was currently playing.

His mouth immediately when dry when he caught sight of Hayley who, as always, looked absolutely ravishing - especially under the dim light of the party. He never understood how someone always managed to look so good, and he doubted her ever would.

"There's klaus." Davina directed, smirking to herself upon seeing his awe filled, love struck look as he gazed at her pregnant best friend.

"Hi Nik." Hayley immediately beamed as the group of them walked over to Marcel and Klaus, her emerald green eyes sparkled as she looked up at him, sending a nod and smile to Marcel in greeting.

"Hello, love." Klaus breathed out, finally snapping out of his stupor as she dazedly started into her gorgeous green eyes. "You look stunning."

"I look like a watermelon." Hayley deadpanned.

"A hot watermelon." Davina supplied awkwardly with a small shrug, no one could deny that Hayley's belly looked about ready to pop but she still looked as stunning as ever.

"Mhm." Hayley hummed, unconvinced.

"Ugh, not her." Rebekah suddenly groaned as she looked at the entrance when a woman wearing a dark purple dress came through the doors.

"On second thought this party might not be all about peace." Hayley growled out as soon as she recognised the woman : it was Francesca Guerrera, posing human actually a werewolf who had yet to active the curse.

"You know her?" Finn asked intrigued and surprised, knowing his siblings had the pregnant werewolf on a lockdown, especially into the later months of her pregnancy, so it was extremely unlikely that she knew the woman.

"Vision." Hayley clarified upon seeing their confused looks and instantly everyone stood up straighter, these visions have only ever been about harmful things so far. "She's actually a werewolf who would have originally worked with the witches : she wants to be in control of the city and will do anything to get there, along with her brothers but she's the leader."

"Well what do you want us to do?" Marcel questioned as he kept his gaze on anything other than Francesca as to not raise suspicions.

"Don't worry I have a plan." Hayley waved off as she smirked mischievously before putting on a shy facade - quickly putting a glamor over her baby bump and making it invisible to everyone.

She picked up the drink from a passing waiter and murmured a silent spell on it before walking over to Francesca and 'accidentally' knocking over her drink.

"I am so sorry." Hayley rushed out as she made her voice and facial expression as innocent and timid as she possibly could.

"It's fine." Francesca said, giving the girl a slightly forced smile clearly unhappy with the events that had just occurred.

"Here, have mine." Hayley offered as she handed the spelled drink to Francesca, muttering another quiet apology before stalking off.

Francesca looked at the girls retreating figure for a few seconds before taking a sip of the drink she gave her and going to back to the party.

On the other side of the room, Hayley smirked to herself as she made her pregnancy bump visible again and rejoining the party.

"Andrea?" The she-Wolf had a voice call out for her and she turned around to come face to face with a smiling Eve who was basically glowing in happiness.

"Hi Evie bean." Hayley smiled gently and kissed the woman's cheek quickly before pulling back. " I have something for you."

Eve looked confused but nodded nonetheless at the female alpha for her to continue.

"In this bag are moonlight rings, if any of the pack wear them then they don't have to turn on the full moon." Hayley explained casually.

Eve openly gaped at the labonair descendant, once again baffled by her nonchalant attitude toward such massive things that will change other people's lives.

"Wh-"

"Trust me." Hayley simply said, giving the platinum blonde one last smile before making her way back to the bathrooms.

On her way to the bathrooms she saw a unsuspecting Oliver waking out of the men's bathroom and impulsively she snapped his neck with her magic, remembering his alliance with Francesca.

With a sigh she used her magic to put his corpse into the nearest cupboard she could find and finally she went to the bathroom.

What a eventful life she had.