𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖔

WARNING. THIS CHAPTER COULD INCLUDE POSSIBLE DISTURBING TOPICS SUCH AS DEPRESSION, ABUSE, AND S*XUAL ASSULT. THESE SCENARIOS ARE FOR READING ONLY, NOT FOR INFLICTED SELF HARM. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I locked myself in my room again

does this pack have no common sense! of course your alpha won't be mad for slacking on the job and just letting the rouge get away. idiots.

I was furious.

off my big hot stand at grabbed the bottle of whiskey and drained it. I still couldn't get the pain and anger to go away.

all I need is my mate.

as the alpha of the Serpent Pack of northern London, as most alphas obtain, we have massive anger issues

sometimes this pack makes me so angry.

we are called the Serpents. we are the number one ranked pack of London. the pack had a population of 400,000, more than three times the size of some of the best packs.

the thing is that to others we're ruthless, we're the best.

I tend to lash out, even went on a killing spree once.

killed six rouges in minutes that day, and they were in different hideouts miles away from eachother.

I get dangerous, but my mate could help me. fix me.

but it's been what? almost two years on the hunt for her and I'm still shit out of luck.

everyone around me has there mate, married, and expecting kids.

it's almost pitiful that they need to follow a mate less alpha.

but that was how I saw everything up until last year. now, I'm fine on my own. I. don't. need. a. mate.

and that's final.

she's obviously not here, so why bother the search, she probably doesn't want me anyways.

stupid wolfs, stupid rouges.

fuck you father, you did this to me.

speaking of, ware even is the old man! not here, not leading his pack. left it for miserable Draco, for it to crumble.

if only he were here, oh wait he is.

I internally laughed. my father was in the pack cells ware he belongs.

he dared to give my position as alpha to one of my long lost cousins in France, no chance. he trained me and tortured me sense I could blink to carry on his legacy.

he left scars that will never heal. I'm a monster now. no way anyone besides me will be alpha, the alpha of all alphas.

I didn't realize I was blowing up with rage, about to explode.

go for a run or your going to kill everyone in this house without realizing it

shut up Blake, you daft wolf. I can handle it.

just like last time right? sure, now go cool off

"ahhh!" I yelled, punching a hole in my bedroom door that had been replaced ever so many times before.

fine, let's run.

I stormed outside, the fresh air hitting my chest like a pound of bricks. just what I need to calm down. 

I leaped into the air, shredding my clothes, and shifting into my large black wolf. I'll buy new clothes later.

after what seemed like a few hours of running, I was at the Moonstone pack boarder line.

I felt Blake go still, the atmosphere had changed.

something wasn't right.

I need to check it out.

I sneaked onto the boarder, looking out for guards and rouges.

leaders are not meant to step onto other pack territory. but to hell with it, I'm the ruler here. I'm king.

I then saw her

a beautiful white wolf with a dirty blond snout and paws. perfection.

she had just knocked out what looked to be a rouge, badass.

it had been years with no luck, is this ware she has been all along?

to get her attention I pawed her head, but ended up hitting to hard.

she shot up and growled.

shit

I sniffed in her sent-

MATE

my eyes grew wide, I snarled back at her. no mate of mine will treat me with such disrespect, when I get my hands on her...

then she ran off

feral women.

we need to go after her

indeed

out of know ware I heard a scream from the top floor, my wolf flooded with panic.

was that her?

I know we can be heartless, but this is mate. mate who can fix us! Blake said.

before I realized it I was blindly crashing though the downstairs window and shifting into my human form, climbing up the stairs.

i didn't care that I was naked, I needed to find her.

I ripped each door off it's hinges

before I could stop myself a roar ripped though me.

ripping off another door-

there she was, naked, unconscious, and helpless.

GETTING MULED BY A UNMATED MALE

I didn't care who he was, I snapped his neck and sent him flying though the window.

not the best impression, I had hoped for the first moments with my mate to be special. not her about to get rapped by a motherfucker.

I'll help you sweetheart.

I carried her in my arms and left for the pack house

feeling the skin on skin made my wolf roll

I'll protect you