⚔️ PEANUT BUTTER!!!! ⚔️

A/N: 

It is I, the beloved Breeze. (And me, Sundew.) I am here to write this wonderful chapter (Me too, I'm editing) because Sundew has thrown herself at my feet and begged once again. (More like you begged me to write another chapter.) 

Also, in case you forgot, here are the Capture the Flag teams:

Blue Team: Zeus, Posiden, Iris, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Nike, Hephastus, Hebe

Red Team: Hermes, Dionysus, Hades, Demeter, Hypnos, Tyche, Aphrodite, Nemesis, Hecate

Whatever. (Here's the chapter!)

BTW, Sundew totally begged me to write this chapter.

BTW, I totally didn't.

🔱 Percy's POV:

  "Okay. Here's the plan," Percy said, leaning in. "Poseidon will guard the flag. Ares and Apollo are our enemy territory fighters and Nike is our enemy territory scouts. Hephestus, just set up as many traps as you have built on the border. Iris is on border patrol, Athena and Zeus are our home territory fighters and Hebe can guard the jail. Lila, can you organize that?"

  A tall girl with long braids nodded silently. "Hebe cabin, follow me!"

  A few kids trooped off after her. Percy turned to Will. "Can you organize Ares, Apollo, and Nike?"

  Will grinned. "Cmon, guys." About half of the campers trooped off, yelling and cheering.

  "Iris, position yourselves around the territory. Zeus's Fist is home base, report back there with anything. Avengers, come with me." Percy snagged the flag and started trotting through the woods. We trailed after him.

  "So, er... what's the plan?" Clint asked. "Do we have a battle strategy?"

  Percy looked at him like he had just told him he ate green thumbtacks for lunch. "Umm... no. We stand guard over the flag until we win."

  "Errr... and what if we're attacked?"

  "We won't," he said confidently. "We've got it all worked out. . . Probably. I mean, we won't die." 

  "Wow, thanks for the reassurance," Clint said, rolling his eyes.

  "You're welcome!" Percy said with a smile.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  🍸Tony's POV:

  "It's coldddddd," Peter whined.

  "I'm boredddd." Clint groaned.

  "Oh, hush, stop acting like babies." Percy rolled his eyes. Then he went rigid. He looked around. Then something crashed through the bushes.

  It was Will. "Percy... they're coming... come on... the Hermes cabin..."

  Percy drew his sword. "Oh no you dont!!!" He crashed off. "PEANUT BUTTERRRRRR!!!"

  What kind of battle cry is 'peanut butter'?  I thought.

  Then he stopped. "Oh, you guys just guard the flag, kay?" Then he ran off again, Will following him.

  "Er. Okay. Um... I guess we guard this then." Steve said, staring out into the darkness.

  "Umm... yep," Bucky said.

  "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" Peter suddenly yelled, causing Natasha to jump up, and cover her ears because he was right next to her.

  "What?" I asked.