Trapped

Bianca's POV

"What! I'm not staying here! I don't even know who you guys are and you always seem to have guns on you, whats up with that. If you want me to stay you have to tell me everything." Who do they think they are, saying I have to stay with them. What, did they want me to say yes so I be their bitch?! Hell no! 

They looked at each other like they were debating wether to tell me or not. "We're apart of the Italian and American Mafia's, and I'm the future boss." Giancarlo said to me with a straight face. I instantly burst into laughter. "Is this a joke" I said in between laughing. "Why would we be joking?" Enzo asked me raising an eyebrow. "So what do you guys do then, sell guns and kill people?" I raised an eyebrow at them. "That, amongst other things like drugs, and we own businesses like clubs, hotels, and casinos." Giancarlo said this like it was nothing. 

"This is crazy. How am I supposed to trust you guys when you've all probably killed people. Whats stopping you from killing me. Actually I wouldn't mind if you did its not like I have anything to live for anymore." I mumbled the last part. Its true thought, who do I have besides Sofia? No one. And now I'm trapped with a bunch of killers. "You have to believe that neither of us will ever hurt you, thats not why we're keeping you here. We want to make sure you're safe from Daniel, he's literally psychotic." Tony reassured me. 

"Fine. But I swear if I get hurt while you're 'protecting me' I'll cut all your balls off." Their face's all cringed at the thought of it which made me smile. "Deal" Enzo said holding his hand out, Tony and Giancarlo looked at him like he was crazy, so I shook his hand. "When can I get my things?" I raised an eyebrow at them. "Enzo and Tony will take you tomorrow morning, then we have a meeting with the funeral home to finalize things." Giancarlo answered. I just nodded my head in response. 

"Wait who died?" Tony looked at us confused. "My mom. She died in her sleep while I was at work." They all gave me apologetic looks. "Ok, get out I want to sleep." I said while pointing at the door and they started walking towards it. 

"Damn she's mean." Tony whispered to his brothers.
"Yeah but she's so hot-ow!" Enzo replied but got smacked in the back of the head by Giancarlo.
"Can you guys shut the fuck up." He snapped at them.

I don't think they knew I could still hear them. "Hey! I heard that, and I'm not mean!" They looked at each other, then at me. "Sure what ever you say." Tony mumbled as he closed the door. This is crazy, I don't even know who they are but I don't want to die at the hands of that idiot Daniel. To be honest I didn't think Mafia's were still a thing, how do people even live with themselves after killing someone. 

I quickly took a shower, in a shower that was big enough to fit all of New York in it, and then went to bed. Everything about this place was oversized and extremely expensive but it wasn't my money so whatever. Slowly darkness took over and I was asleep.

Dream (TW: Abuse and rape)

"Shut up and stop crying or I swear to God I'll kill her!" My dad yelled at me pointing a gun to my mothers head. "Ok, I s-stopped." I said while quickly whipping the tears off my face and forcing a smile. "Look who's finally listening to her father." He said waving the gun around. "But, I'm still going to have to punish you." A smile came on his face as he started to unbuckle his belt. "No. Please no. Anything but that." I started to cry again. "I thought I told you to stop crying you bitch." he said inching towards me.

End of dream.

Giancarlo's POV

"Why are you helping her with her mothers funeral?" Enzo raised an eyebrow at me. "Imagine waking up one morning to find your mother dead on the couch, and being so low on money that you have to work two jobs to pay the bill and buy food and still be in college. She needed help so I helped her." I don't know why but I was getting defensive. There was a silence that filled the air but I knew I needed to tell them everything.

"But I don't know how I'm going to tell her the truth." Both of their eyes looked at me confused. "What truth?" Tony asked. "Her mother didn't die of natural causes, someone suffocated her." Their eyes almost popped out the head when I told them. "I wouldn't be surprise if it was Daniel and thats why she's staying here with us until we kill him." I finished, they both nodded in agreement. 

"I'm gonna head to bed. G, you should too. I know you haven't slept in days." Tony pointed out to me, I nodded in return. "I'll walk you out." We walked to the front door of the loft and as we said our good bye's we heard someone scream.

"No! Please don't hurt me! I won't do it again! NOO!" The three of us looked at each other "Bianca" we all said at the same time. We rushed through the loft and ran up the stairs and burst into her room. She was thrashing around in bed like she was trying to protect herself from something. She was sweating and looked like she had been crying. 

"Bianca, wake up." I said trying to grab her swinging arms. "Go get help!" I yelled at my brothers and they ran out of the room. "Bianca, wake up, it's just a dream." I tried again. Suddenly she sat up taking in a big breath of air. "He rapped me." Was the first thing that came out of her mouth. "Who rapped you?" She looked at me like she scared. 

"Get away from me!" she yelled as she moved up against the head board. "Bianca, it's me. I'm not going to hurt you." Her eyes widened as she fully realized who I was. "Oh, I'm sorry." As she said that my brothers burst through the door with guards and the family doctor. She flinched at the sudden invasion.

"Is she ok?" Enzo asked. I shrugged my shoulders in response. I didn't even know what to say to her but I knew she was scared. "Tutti fuori tranne il medico che la spaventi!" (Everyone get out except the doctor, your scaring her!) My guards and brothers nodded and left. "Hi sir, my name is James, what exactly happened to her?" he asked me. "I'm not sure. My brothers and I just heard her scream so we came and saw her thrashing around." I replied worried. Wow, I was actually worried, what the fuck is wrong with me? "Ok, I'm going to need to talk to her by herself, if you don't mind." He looked at me raising his hand to the door. I hesitated at first but I could trust him.