The Burger of Love

"Hey Herby-chan!" Herb Lizoed could recognize that voice anywhere. He scanned the area, looking for the owner of the voice. Finally, he spotted him. Goro Akechi, his best friend and crush of 10 years. They ran to meet each other, Herb waving as he got closer to the beautiful brown haired boy. "What was it that you wanted to show me?" Goro asked, "You said it was very important." Herb shoved his hands into his pockets, feeling slightly embarrassed. "F-follow me..." Herb muttered out, speedily turning and walking. Akechi let out a small laugh and followed after his best friend.

         At last they arrived at their destination, Big Bang Burger. There was no line, so they simply just walked up to the counter. "Hello valued customer! Welcome to Big Bang Burger! Would you like to try our 30 Minute Burger Challenge?" the very peppy cashier said. Herb stood up straighter and said with complete confidence, "Yes I would." 

        Goro looked surprised, yet entertained. Is this what he wanted to show me?  They found a table and settled down. 

       After a few minutes of waiting, the cashier came over with his burger. "You will have 30 minutes to finish this burger. Good luck!" she announced, walking away from the two boys. Herb got to work immediately, shoving the burger in his mouth. His chomps were aggressive, yet graceful. Maybe even... cute, Akechi thought to himself. Who would have thought someone biting a hamburger with a hostility like this would have been attractive to Goro. He watched his best friend hastily eat the burger with affection in his eyes. He watched him like he was the only boy in the world.

       He saw how Herb's eyes sparkled with determination. The burger was almost halfway done, with there only being about 20 minutes left. He did all that within 10 minutes? Akechi laughed a little, catching Herb off guard. He paused his eating for a second to look back at Goro. They held eye contact for a moment, until Herb whipped his head away. Goro could see how red his best friend's ears were, which caused him to blush as well. Herb took another bite and then looked at Akechi again. He noticed how his hair slightly waved. He loved that about him. Herb found himself lost in his thoughts, still looking at Goro. 

       They continued their eye contact from before, however this time not breaking it. Herb kept eating his burger, while looking lovingly into Akechi's eyes. Within 10 minutes the rest of the burger was finished. The cashier noticed that Herb had finished his burger and came over to their table. "Congratulations! You finished the burger before the 30 minutes ended! Here are tickets to a couples honeymoon." She gleefully handed over the coupons to the black haired boy.

     Herb looked down at the tickets in his hand, using the other hand to shyly play with a strand of his hair. He looked back up and towards Goro. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them again. A faint blush flushed over his cheeks. "H-hey... Gorcchan... Would you..." He struggled to let the words out, "Would you like to go on this honeymoon with me?" Akechi's eyes lit up, his face flushing as well. He smiled wide and said happily "Of course, Herby-chan."

       Their faces inched closer, both of their lips landing on the other's. They then hugged, now knowing they felt the same way. One by one, everyone in the restaurant stood up towards the lovers and clapped. Herb and Goro got up from their seats and took each other's hand. They left the fast food restaurant, looking into each other's eyes tenderly.

     "Were they... Holding hands...?" Morgana said, looking to find Ann's eyes. No one was there. Morgana was alone. Ann was only a figment of his imagination. He wished  he was with her.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 19, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Burger of Love (Akeshu/Shuake Oneshit)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें