67

Valeria

The immense happiness I felt in the past 24 hours was enough to lay a lifetime.

I don't know, but I was just really happy inside knowing that waking up this morning, I had Vinnie right beside me.

From the sounds of it, I knew everyone else was still sleeping, so I just laid there on my phone for a while scrolling through social media. I looked through all of my friends stories, commented on some post of fan pages before my nosiness led me to tiktokroom. (rip to them lol)

Weirdly enough, I noticed that a video of Vinnie was posted there which made my brows furrow.

I battled with myself, determining if I wanted to open it or not but I decided to click into it, seeing no harm in what would have been posted.

However, clicking into it I saw Vinnie and Emily together talking very casually, then the next thing I know they're gone because Emily is walking them down the hallway, no longer in site.

But that's not what angered me. What pissed me off was whoever recorded the video decided to commentate, saying "oh they're definitely going to fuck. Doesn't he have a girlfriend? That Valeria girl?"

I didn't even realize that the video was playing out loud until Vinnie stirred beside me.

I was quick to close my phone, before getting up from my spot to sit at the window and watch the water come up onto shore and then go back down into the ocean. I couldn't help but let my mind run wild of everything and all of the possibilities but I knew what whoever recorded the video definitely knew what they were doing.

I remembered Vinnie being drunk that night, and having to call Nick to pick him up. I remember him telling me that he had seen Emily, not him necessarily speaking to her but that was the least of my worries.

However I don't know what could've happened from the time of me calling talking to Vinnie on the phone and the time of me talking to Nick.

It was all just so fuzzy but I trusted Vinnie, and that says a lot seeing as last year around this time he was the last person I trusted.

"I thought I would be waking up to my girlfriend next to me, not all the way across the room staring out the window." I hear him say from the bed.

I looked over at him, trying my best to now show any signs of anger or mistrust.

"I like looking out the window, helps me think better and zone out more." I simply say, looking back to the window. He doesn't say anything to that.

But after a minute or two he spoke again:

"I didn't cheat on you Valeria."

I didn't even look at him because even hearing those words bothered me. I knew dating him would bring a lot of attention to a lot of things, but even hearing rumors like this cause so much drama in happy relationships.

"I never said you did..."

"I've been awake for a while. When you turned to get your phone I woke up and I've been awake since just laying there. I heard you watch whatever video you saw and I know what was said in the video but I didn't do anything." He defends.

"You do realize how hard it would be for me to believe that since I wasn't there." I clearly state. "And I get that, but I told you I saw Emily."

"You told me you saw her, not spoke to her."

He scoffs, causing me to tilt my head to the side. My soft facial expressions twisted into anger as I was getting annoyed. "If you want to get technical then yes, I spoke to her and that was it. We both walked off together because I went to go outside and find Nick. You can even ask him!"