18.

Saturday, 1st May 2021

Portugal was a shit show. 

Daniel had finished qualifying in 16th place while Lando had a better outcome finishing in 7th place, although the last person she wanted to see was the British driver. 

Chloe usually didn't feel regrets, she always believed that you had to try it in order to know the outcome, but this time she felt regret eating her up. She wouldn't feel it if the outcome of their actions fifteen days ago were different, but it took her by surprise and to say she was disappointed was an understatement. 

Lando Norris turned out to be just like every other guy, do everything to get under your pants and then show his true colors, except Chloe normally saw it coming, however this time it took her by surprise. 

The first four days after their night together went by normally, Lando still had his parents in town but she was both hanging out with them as well as only with their son and she didn't feel strange, until thursday, when she met a few of his friends, including Caroline. 

The reason why Caroline and the rest of her girl friends were so annoyingly rude towards Chloe didn't make any sense to her, until she learned that the girl from Bristol was also Lando's kinda ex, never official, pretty much like Chloe and Lando were. It was clear that the dislike had a reason behind it and it was almost unbearable to Chloe to deal with it, specially when she could hear all the bad things being told about her in front of people she didn't even know. 

It broke her even more to see the guy she thought corresponded to her feelings just listening to it, not one word to say the truth about her. But of course, everything can get worst and Lando cancelling plans with her became an usual thing, and even more usual for her to see photos of them around social media. 

Chloe felt like she was the most stupid girl to ever exist. 

 She could be in Monaco, but she chose to come here, to hang out with Lando, how wrong was her. She also knew she couldn't simply tell Daniel about her wanting to randomly show up in his house, so her best company was Pedro Neto, a footballer that she met through João Félix, one of her closest friends, almost like a brother to her. 

The blonde had become close to both Pedro and Amanda, his girlfriend and so she took the chance she didn't have work, to spend the week before traveling in the company of the Portuguese couple, instead of crying in her living room by herself. 

But now she was here in Portugal and she hated every moment of it. 

Daniel had being welcomed with open arms by the group and that made her still be a loner, she wasn't invited to anything with them and also wasn't about to invite herself into a situation that didn't make herself feel good, she quickly realized that the few people she talked to was linked to them and she instantly realized it when she was eating dinner alone that day, just like she did with her breakfast and lunch the other days since wednesday.