-15-

(TWO WEEKS LATER)

(JK'S POV)

I never knew what happiness is or was unless and until i saw him unless and until i gave my heart to him its been 2 weeks we started dating but it feels like 2 years we both said to hyungs and they both were so happy he is still all cold to the university but still my warm tae for me each and everyday passes by like a new adventure every minute goes very soon how much ever long i stay with him its not enough for me so this how it feels like to be in love i dont want to fall in love in want to be in love after that day i did not see Jay nor Nano in the University i dont know but i feel like something wrong is about to happen but its okay as long as he stays by my side as long as i have him by my side all is fine even if the whole world is against us ..it was weekend and today my hyung and Tae's hyung are coming to have a small visit to us and they said they have something to say to us i just turned and looked at my right side there he goes sleeping all cute next to me ....

it was weekend and today my hyung and Tae's hyung are coming to have a small visit to us and they said they have something to say to us i just turned and looked at my right side there he goes sleeping all cute next to me

i should wake him because we have to go to the station to pick up our hyungs both of them are arriving at the same time and with that i woke him

" taehyung ...?!!! taetae ..... wake up .... tae ?!!! ...."

Tae : hmmm ... JK 10 mins please 

" normally people ask 5 mins only but you are asking extra itself get up its already 10am we have get ready and pick up hyungs nahh wake up baby ..."

Tae : JK please .. please .... let me sleep i am so sleepy 

" this why i said dont play games late night you will never listen to me ..."

Tae : JK please .......... JK uhnnnn 

" not excuses wake up you lazy tiger ..."

Tae : uhn uhn ... woke up 

" thats like my boy *ruffles his hair* get up go and fresh up and come .."

Tae : you did not fresh up ?

" no not yet i have to.... i told you to fresh up first because i usually take a lot of time in shower..."

Tae : ya ya i dont know what only you will do but you take a very long time 

" okay enough of speaking go and take shower .."

Tae : why would i go alone *pulls JK inside the washroom* lets shower together 

" ya ya what are you doing ?!!!"

Tae : lets shower together 

" you man morning itself uhn .... atleast i will go and lock the door and come wait ...."

Tae : romance doesnt have no morning nor night it comes at the moment 

" but for you its 24/7 .... "