Chapter 26

Enjoy

It's four in the morning when Louis is awake. He had been sleeping all day, so it's not really a miracle and Harry's words have been playing through his head.

This, you lying in my arms instead of me always in yours, I want this. I want to take care for you as well. I enjoy you taking care of me so much, but I want to return the favour.

And right now Louis is lying in his lover's arm, the strong pair holding him close to Harry's chest. Louis turns around so he can look at Harry's face. He is so beautiful.

Louis can't help himself and puts a lost curl behind his ear. He admires the boy and remembers how they got together. It's Louis' favourite memory.

"Niall!" Louis knocks on the Irish boy's apartment door. "Niall, open please! I know Hazza is with you. Please let me see him. He hasn't been home for two days."

Louis is standing in front of his bandmate's door, tears in his eyes. Harry is his very best friend and two days ago, after they kissed as a dare, he just ran out of the apartment. Louis hasn't seen or spoken to him since then and he fucking misses the small curly head.

"Harry told me not to let you in." Niall opens the door, only his head shown through the door. Louis wants to say something, but Niall keeps talking.

"But I have never been one to listen so come in, Lou." Niall opens the door and Louis sighs in relief.

"He is in the guest bedroom."

Louis nods, not saying another word, and runs upstairs. When he opens the door to enter the room he already has spend many nights in, his heart breaks.

"Hazza? Why are you crying?" Louis runs up to the bed and wants to hold the boy in his arms, but Harry moves to the back. Louis feels his heart cracking.

"Are you angry with me? Harry what have I done? If this is about the kiss and you felt that I pressured you I'm so sorry. I never want to do anything to hurt you or pressure you. You are my best friend, Hazza and you ignoring me and running away from me hurts."

It is so much more than friendship to Louis, but Harry doesn't need to know that. If he is already freaked out about a kiss as a dare, Louis doesn't want to know how the younger boy will react on his feelings.

"You don't understand." Harry sobs. "You'll never understand. I love you boo but I can't just live with you like this anymore, pretending it's alright."

"About what are you pretending? Harry if that kiss bothers you so much than we can just forget about it. It was a part of a game. I don't want to lose our friendship over it." Louis doesn't know what to say to make this right. He wants his Harry back with him in Princess park, where he belongs. He doesn't belong in Niall's guestroom.

"Stop mentioning the kiss, Louis! You are so oblivious!" Harry hugs his legs and hides his face between his knees, trying to stop the pain;

"Are you this ashamed or disgusted that we kissed?" Louis' voice cracks. "Are you really willing to give up our friendship for a silly kiss?"

The kiss was so not silly.

Harry's head is up within seconds when he hears the words coming out of Louis' mouth.

"I love you, Louis."

Louis smiles, feeling his heart healing again. Although Harry doesn't mean it like Louis wants to, he enjoys the words coming out of the younger boy's mouth.

"I love you too, Hazzabear. You're my favourite person. Hey, come here." Louis crawls towards Harry and this time the boy doesn't create distance.

"You don't get it. I love you. I have feelings for you. I ran away after that kiss because finally feeling your lips on mine just confirmed what I have been feeling all along. Everybody could see it, Louis expect for you. Our fans making up Larry Stylinson, Niall calling himself captain, and you just kept calling me your best friend."

Harry is scared to look at Louis while Louis can only feel happiness.

"You love me?" he still can't believe that the smaller boy in his arms just confessed this.

"I do. You will hate me now don't you? Because I'm gay? You feel disgusted because I have a rush on you and..."

Louis interrupts the younger boy by pressing his lips on the plumber pair, his hand in Harry's nape to pull him closer.

Harry is frozen but when he realises what happens, he kisses gladly back, his hands resting on Louis' hips.

"Is this a kiss out of pity?" Harry murmurs, scared to open his eyes and realising that Louis kissing him is just a dream.

"It's a kiss out of love. I love you too, my hazzabear. Be my boyfriend, please?"

Harry's eyes grow wide and Louis is sure he has never seen the boy smile that hard.

"Are you serious? You're not just doing this to make me feel better right?"

Louis chuckles and shakes his head, pulling the boy against his chest and plays with his hair.

"I'm going to love you and protect you forever. I want you to be my baby, I'll take care of you, take every bullet. I'm going to make you very happy if you let me, Hazza. I'm going to be the best boyfriend I could possibly be for you, if I'm lucky enough to call you mine."

"You are." Harry nods. "I really want to be your boyfriend. I can't believe you feel the same. This is a dream, isn't it?"

Louis fondly shakes his head.

"This is real, Larry Stylinson is real, was always real, and will stay real forever baby."

"I can feel you staring at me in my sleep, you creep." Harry groans, pulling Louis closer to him so he can snuggle.

"Well, you're pretty to watch when you sleep. So go back to sleep, baby. It's only around four in the morning."

"How come you don't sleep anymore?" Harry's hand goes through Louis' hair, playing with it.

"I've slept all day and I was just thinking." Louis hums.

"About?"

"Us."

"Good things?"

Louis chuckles when he thinks about the memory.

"About sixteen year old you that runs away from me after a certain kiss."

Harry starts to blush and he hides his face in his pillow.

"Don't act all shy now, baby. You were cute, so very cute."

"I still can't believe you fell for me." Harry sighs. "It must have been the best day of my life. I've been pining over you since bootcamp."

"You peed on me. Is that your way of flirting?" Louis teases, biting his lip.

"You made me nervous! I was watching you already the whole time and then you just appeared in the bathroom!"

"Cute, so cute. You're my cute baby." Louis can't help but climb up a bit so he can pull Harry in his chest, kissing his curls.

Harry doesn't answer, just lazily nuzzles in the crook of Louis' neck. It only takes a few seconds for the boy to fall asleep in the arms of the love of his life.

"Baby..." Louis whispers when he feels that Harry's breathing is even. "My sweet baby. I love you. We're going to work. It's everything I want."

And having his Harry in his arms, makes Louis being able to fall asleep as well, his chin resting in Harry's curls and his arms around the younger boy's torso.

Connected souls will always find their way back to each other.