N&A 13.

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

Rain hammered against the glass walls of the farmhouse - they were at for the final shoot - glided down with anger. Thick grey clouds had covered the hustling city in their cold and dark embrace. Loud and harsh wind blew away the stop signs, small plants and made tall trees hunch over.

It wasn't just a normal day in everyone's life, the day itself was turned into a nightmare with this unannounced storm.

Nuha jumped as lightening struck the ground again shaking the building and her to their core.

"Khodaya" she heaved a sigh placing a hand on her chest.

"Tht storm doesn't seem like it would stop any time soon" Margret spoke from beside her and she nodded. Cold tremors made her jolt in her place and shiver.

"You seem to be turning cold by each minute" her friend commented casting her a worried look.

"I don't do good with storms" she answered feeling goosebumps rise on her arms.

Glass bottles broke as another lash of thunder made her crawl. She shivered in her skin and scooted up against the wall watching her mother have yet another fight with her grandma.

The old lady was at the mercy of her own child as tears glided down the two of theirs eyes.

"Where's the fucking money" the drunken woman yelled clutching her hair.

"I.. I didn't get the pay yet... Didem" her grandmother trembled under the gaze of her mother's blue eyes.

"You." The woman started "and you" she pointed at baby Nuha who gulped.

"Are of no use for me. Get out" the woman gritted taking menacing steps towards Nuha who wished to have merged in with the wall.

"Where would we go? My daughter don't do this us" Haleema begged her offspring to stop but she dragged the old and young one out of the door.

"Jack is moving in tomorrow. It's better you two get your faces out of my sight" she spat at them and shoved them out in the pouring rain.

"Didem—" her grandma cried weakly knocking on the door.

The cold wind made them shiver as they sat at the doorstep of their home.

"Nano" the little girl whimpered holding the old lady hand.

"It's... It's all because of you" the woman sneered making Nuha gasp.

"If you wouldn't have been born Suleiman wouldn't have left her, she should've killed you when she had the chance" the woman pushed the young girl back making her stumbled on the wet pavement.