Chapter 1: Unable to go to the training camp

~Right before Nekoma leaves for their week-long practice matches~

Lev kept asking, “Why can’t I go with you guys?” All Yaku would say was, “To get better at playing/receiving.” Kuro then replies, “You would be like a secret weapon that the other teams wouldn’t know about. And if you practice well then you will be able to go to the next training camp.” Lev gets excited about being a secret weapon against other teams and says, “I will train hard. But who’s staying back to train me since I got told that someone was.” Kenma and Yaku got upset and says, “Aoi’s staying…” Kenma was sad because he couldn’t cuddle his wifey and could only see him during FaceTime. Yaku was sad because he was leaving his favorite child with Lev. Yaku tells Lev, “Don’t try and pull any stunts with Aoi. He can be dense at times. And call him any name like shortie or tell him that he’s short. You should prepare to be trained even harder and a little beating for when I get back.” Kenma nods in agreement. Aoi comes and waves a bit sad because he wouldn’t be able to cuddle with Kenma for a week. Aoi went right to Kenma and snuggled into Kenma’s chest for a bit. Kenma hugs Aoi to his chest. Aoi hugs Kenma back. Kuro then says, “It’s time to go!” Kenma says to Aoi, “FaceTime you later. Bye, Bye Shortie!” Aoi smiles softly as Kenma kisses his forehead before going to the bus. Lev whined to Yaku, “Why does he get to call him shortie but I can’t?” Yaku yells at Lev, “They are basically married, that’s why!” Yaku calms down and walks to Aoi, “Bye, my favorite child.” Aoi giggles as Yaku ruffles up his hair. Aoi tells them back, “Bye Bye!” They both smile at Aoi as they get on the bus. 

~The Last Day of Practice matches~

Kenma was glad that they finally finished the practice matches. Kuro gives Kenma his phone meaning he can finally FaceTime Aoi. Kenma was still in the gym waiting for everyone to come back from changing. Kenma FaceTimes Aoi. Aoi answers the phone. Kenma asks, “Hey, how’s it going?” Aoi mumbles back, “ Not the best…” Kenma says, “What did he do?” Kenma then hears Lev in the background, “When can I do something else?” Aoi tells Lev bluntly, “When you don’t miss the ball or hit it in my face…” Yaku came out right before Aoi said that. Lev kept practicing his receives. As Aoi was about to say something, Lev accidentally hits Aoi with the ball in his face again. Yaku got mad and went Mama Mode. Karasuno's team was confused. Yaku yells at the phone to Lev, “You’re going to be getting harder training when I get back. And you better apologize to Aoi right now for hitting him in the face.” Lev replies to Yaku with, “Okay, okay!” Lev tells Aoi, “I’m sorry!” Aoi sits up and rubs his head not noticing that his nose started to bleed from the impact. Yaku gave Kenma his phone back as the rest of the team came out of the changing room. The whole team shivered from Yaku as they saw that he was in Mama Mode just a little bit ago. Yaku started to calm down. Kenma looks at Aoi and says, “Lev, you made Aoi bleed. Now. Yaku is for sure going to torture you. And I’m also disappointed in you Lev. Aoi, are you okay?” Aoi nods as he stands up. Kenma continues, “Go clean your face up. Then grab some tissues or something and put pressure on your nose to stop the bleeding.” Aoi nods and takes the phone with him. Aoi cleans himself up and applies pressure on his nose with tissues. Kenma smiles and walks onto the bus. Everyone was already on. Kenma asks, “Want to say ‘Hi’ to everyone?” Aoi nods. Kenma tells the Coach. Coach Stands up and yells, “Shut up! Someone wants to say something!” Everyone quiets down. Kenma turns the phone around. Aoi shyly says to everyone, “H-Hey guys!” Everyone replies with, “Hey/Hi/Hello!” Kenma sits down and tells Aoi, “See you tomorrow! Tell Lev that he’s done for the day so that you can get some sleep. Because if you continue making him practice, you’ll pass out from exhaustion.” Aoi says, “Alright!” Aoi tells Lev, “We’re done for the day!” Lev happily gets all of his stuff to leave, making Aoi have to clean up the gym. Kenma tells Aoi, “Bye, Wifey!” Aoi giggles and says, “Bye, Bye Hubby!” Kenma hangs up and goes to sleep from being tired. After Aoi finishes cleaning up the gym, he walks home, eats dinner, changes into his jammies, and finally goes to bed.

I don't own Haikyuu! I hope you like my first chapter. I know it's short. Some chapters will be longer than others while others are longer. I also don't own the drawings. They go all to the artists. I give them credit for those.