ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

A WEEK HAD PASSED, making me wonder if my family didn't care, didn't notice or if they just can't find me

I feel like shit, look like shit and actually smell like shit.

I haven't shower in a week. There is dried blood on my body. My face is probably a mix of purple, black and yellow. Today is the day. I won't be staying in this place anymore. I already released my hands and feet from the ropes. I'm just waiting for the right moment. Nothing can go wrong.

I memorized their schedule. After they bring me food I have ten minutes without anyone guarding the door.

It's time for my food to arrive. I get up and hide beside the door so when someone open it they won't be able to see me and I'll attack.

I hear footsteps outside. The sound of keys brings my attention signaling that is time. I prepare myself to attack whoever enters the room.

A guy enters and I jump on his back. My arm was around his throat preventing air from entering his lungs. After some minutes he falls unconscious.

I take his gun and knife. I use the knife to cut his carotid artery killing him. I didn't use the gun so I wouldn't alarm the others.

I can't let anyone see me, and if they do I have to kill them. It's actually a very easy choice, it's needed and they were going to kill me anyways so why not kill them first.

I head to the door, looking to both sides making sure no one was there. I had two choices.

I could go either right or left.

Deciding on left I start to walk. The place was falling apart. The walls were really dirty and the paint was peeling off. I walk through the place with my face covered in blood. After what feels like hours I find a door.

As I touch the doorknob to open so I could get out I feel a cold metal on the back of my head. Slowly I put my hands up in surrender and start to turn around.