Buy us some time

I rubbed my knuckles nervously pacing around the barricaded police department, waiting to hear from Chris about the rescue mission to collect me and Leon.

Hey calm down (Y.N) Chris will come get us as soon as he can, but in the mean time if you don't stop pacing back and fourth you're going to carve a hole in the floor boards Leon said chuckling slightly to lighten the mood.

Can it pretty boy! I said unintentionally coming unhinged for a moment covering my mouth quickly with my hand, I'm so sorry sir I say continuing to pace back and fourth down the hallway.

Leon and I had always had something between us that neither of us talked about out loud but shared between flirty glances and witty remarks but today seemed different.

Leon quickly followed behind me grabbing my walkie talkie out of my hands and cuffing my hands behind my back.

LEON! What the fuck are you doing! (Y.N shouted)

You're taking a break wether you want to or not. He says walking in front of you cupping your ass lifting you up and tossing you over his strong shoulders swiftly.

Your face feels hot from his grip on the back of your upper thighs and you try not to give him the satisfaction of the situation you have been put in.

He gently opens the door to the private office with frosted windows Carefully setting you on the desk.

Leon, uncuff me right now or else!

Now is that anyway to address your commanding officer he says smirking and softly gripping my chin making me look up at his devious eyes.

Bite me I say blushing and biting my lip instantly regretting my choice of words.

His lips come inches away from my ear and he whispers softly giving me chills. Your wish is my command he says smirking and softly places kisses and love bites under my ear causing a small groan to rise in my throat.

I tug him close with my legs and he smiles kissing you deeply causing you to moan slightly.  He softly runs his hands up your torso gently lying you down on the desk.

He carefully unbuttons and unzips your jeans tugging them up to your lower thigh revealing your black underwear. He gently lifts your legs up resting them up in the air against his shoulder starting to softly palm you through your underwear.

My face turns red and I cover myself with my shirt.

Hey are you okay he says gently tugging the shirt off my face.

Yeah I've just never done anything like this before I say shyly.

He gently leans down and kisses you. The first time can be pretty daunting he says gently rubbing his thumb against my clothed slit.

My body has never felt like this before it's a bit embarrassing I say trying to catch my breath.

It's alright, just do what feels right okay he says softly brushing his hand over my hair.

I nod

He pauses for a moment and tugs his vest and shirt off in one swift movement revealing his sharp toned body.

I gulp air hard and my face turns red my heart pounding in my chest, this man was built like a Greek god.

He gently chuckles at the amusement of my reaction to his body and softly tugs my underwear up softly thumbing my slit which has started to become slick from excitement.