book two, chapter six: alone

hello everyone!

I'm so sorry for the lack of chapters.

Ive been just extremely drained and I'm mentally goin through it rn

So I appreciate all the love and support and overall care for me!

You guys are so special to me and I love you all!

This chapter isn't the greatest but it's a chapter that'll hopefully lead into some good ones coming up!!!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was so sleepy.

I slept most of the day away, after crying as hard as I did.

And when I woke up, Sal was elsewhere. I mean I didn't blame him since It was the afternoon already.

But that just means I have to go face everything i wanted to avoid.

I swung my legs over the bed, squeezing my eyes tightly shut.

God.

I made my way to the door and very gently opened it, peeking out before making my way into the other room.

Only Sal and Ash were out there.

I get so relieved.

"Goodmorning love" Sal said quietly, standing up and stepping over to me. "Did you sleep well?"

I nodded and hugged him tight. "Where's Larry?"

Ash perked up "he went out on a walk. We said it would probably be good for him"

I nodded once more as I let my boyfriend go.

"Is he still mad at me?" I questioned quietly, watching Sal shake his head.

I'm still mad though. At least a little.

It was good not to jump into any confrontation right after everything that happened. Sal was right when he said I should cool down.

I know if I saw him last night I absolutely would have destroyed his ass for being such a dick to me.

I cleared my throat and pointed to the bathroom. "I'm going to get into the shower, if Larry comes back just... let me know. I'm not in the mood to see him"

Ash gave me two thumbs up, giving Sal a small look that I couldn't quite understand.

"Take your time love. You deserve a nice warm shower" he kissed my forehead gently through his mask. I could melt in his arms.

***

My shower was actually super relaxing. It was something I needed after crying all night.

I almost forgot about the emotions I had.

I stepped out of the bathroom, wearing my baggiest clothes, so that I would feel as comfortable as possible today.

Larry wasn't in sight so I felt really content.

I just don't want to talk to him.

I know it's childish. I know. But I'm so drained. He screamed at me, blamed me, treated me like a kid and then on top of that just... ruined a really good night, you know?