Chapter 21 - Potato Janitor

Hi! I'm back! I hope you liked my last chapter. I tried to fit the texting part into it but it was kind of hard I'll try to do the same this chappie. 

I do not usually promote, but my friend Cece published a really good book and maybe you could look at it? Thanks! Her account is cecethechick393.

Onto the chapter!

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

Supreme Lord Of The Bathroom

You are going to meet Mr. D. today.

he calls me Perry Johnson

he will call ALL of you by wrong names

Nat

Not ME!

Tony Baloney

I'll bet 10 dollars on that he will call her by the wrong name

Supreme Lord Of The Bathroom

I'll take that bet

Uncle Sam

I'll stay neutral

Wise Girl

I think Tony will win this once

Supreme Lord Of The Bathroom

NOPE!
nat is too scary to be called a wrong name

Nat

Thank You!

Supreme Lord Of The Bathroom

No problem

Wise Girl

And your saying I am not scary?

Supreme Lord Of The Bathroom

NO

Wise Girl

I coming for you!

Supreme Lord Of The Bathroom

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

"So today we have a bunch of new brats. Hooray. Some are legacy's. In the mortal world they are known as the Artichokes. First of Tiny Steak, legacy of Hephaestus."

"ITS TONY STARK!"

"That's what I said Tommy Smith"

Tony groaned and sat with the other Hephaestus campers at table nine.

"Next up is Chase Bazooka, and Ben Baker. Chase is a legacy of Apollo and Ben will go sit with the Athena kids."

They took a seat but Bruce looked confused.

"Don't worry" Annabeth said to Bruce "He does that to almost everyone"

Bruce looked relived

"Continueing along, Ted Thomas, Michel Jordan, and Patrick Peterson. Athena, Athena, Ares"

"ITS MJ!" MJ said. If looks could kill Mr. D. would be dead 100 times over.

"Pablo and Wendy Manster (My six year old sister came up with the last name. So don't blame me...) will both go the Hecate cabin.

Wanda immediately started a conversation with the head consouler about telekinesis.

"Sam Reeds in the Poseidon cabin"

"Finally Natasha Romanoff in the Ares cabin, because she is a legacy of Ares"

*Shocked Silence*

"Mr D. has a favorite!" Leo yelled into the silence

"That's no surprise Lyle Valentine" Mr. D. replied "Now off to prepare for capture the flag."

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

So I do not how to write this capture the flag game cause there are a lot of cabins so maybe I'll make the hunters come and it will be hunters vs campers. Please pretend the hunter are already in camp. Because there are now much more campers pretend that the hunter and campers have about the same about of members. Thanks!

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

"Hello campers! Today we will be playing capture the flag. Campers vs hunters. Everyone will have 10 minutes to prepare. Flag must be visible. No more than 2 guards. The stream is the boundary line. Meet at the big house in 10 minutes" 

"So, you guys all have your weapons?" Percy asked the avengers

"Yup" They replied

"I'm going to opt out because I don't want to hulk out." Bruce said

"Okay, and Tony you can not use your suit"

"Fine"

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

I am horrible at writing anything remotely like fighting so yeah.

"No maiming or killing, BEGIN!" Chiron yelled

The campers split up into about 5 groups. One went left one went right, one group went left, one went above the trees, another went straight and one group ( the smallest group) guarded close to the flag. (Like I said, I'm horrible at "fight" scenes). The hunters approached blah blah blah. The campers beat the hunters blah blah blah. Thalia tries to electrocute Percy, Percy dumps water on her head blah blah blah. Nico shadow travels blah blah blah. Natasha beats almost everyone blah blah blah. Tony gets knocked out blah blah blah. Steve gets the flag, run quickly with like 200 hunter on his tail. Percy makes a shield with water surrounding Steve. Steve passes the flag to Wanda, Wanda runs over the border. THE CAMPERS WIN!!!!

But just as they started to celebrate the conch horn soundeed 4 times... "AN ATTACK" Chiron yelled. 

"Its Tartarus, the final battle" Annabeth added

"CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

YAY! I finished another chappie ! Sorry for the cliffhanger. This chappie is kind of short and crappy but I did it! BYE!