The Perfect Day - Part 1

I slowly open my eyes and stretch languidly from head to toe. I smile as I feel every inch of his hard body shaped perfectly around mine. His arm drapes across my waist with one hand gently cupping my breast, his legs tangled with mine and his breath whispering on the back of my neck. As I roll toward him on the tousled mess of sheets, I sharply inhale the clean masculine scent of him I love so much. I lightly run my fingertips over his finely chiseled bicep up toward his shoulder and hear his sharp intake of breath as his eyes fly open.

Without warning, I find my hand snatched and pinned against the bed by the side of my head with hard fingers as he leans on his other elbow, leers down at me and growls in my ear. "Just what the fuck do you think you're doing BabyGirl?" It's my turn to catch my breath as he lowers his head and begins to nip at each corner of my lips before starting to lick and nibble his way to my ear. My heart rate accelerates as I feel the evidence of his morning arousal starkly evident and brushing my thigh as he shifts fully on top of me. I moan deep in my throat and wrap one arm around his thick neck to anchor myself, arching against him as I reach down with the other hand and start to slowly stroke his throbbing erection.

Using firm slow strokes, I let my hand carress him lovingly from base to tip and back again. I can feel his teeth and lips on my earlobe and my fingernails find the flesh on his shoulder as his hand traces a hot path down my body. Over my nipples, across my belly, down my thigh and then my breath bursts from between my lips in a sharp hisss and my hips and back arch off the bed explosively as I feel his thumb brush my VCH piercing and connect with my clit. Giving me no time to catch my breath, his lips claim mine and I feel his tongue sweep and conquer the sweet nectar of my mouth at the same time I feel his fingers slowly gliding past my soaked pussy lips to slide deep inside my body and do the same. I can feel his cock getting firmer and harder in my hand the faster he fingers my dripping wet pussy.

His kiss goes from gentle to demanding swiftly and my heart rate accelerates because I know exactly what that shift means and what he wants without him having to ask. He shifts his body over top of me and frames my face with both hands and I simply smile, wrap both legs around his waist, pull his body into mine and without any hesitation reach down and guide the tip of his throbbing rock solid cock into my slippery lips that are so ready for him. The second he slides all the way in, we both groan into each other's mouths and then our kisses get just as wild as the tempo of our love making.

Thirty very sweaty and satiated minutes later, he rolls over onto his back and looks at me as we both try to catch our breath. "You know how much I love you, right?" he asks. "Nope," I pant. "I think you better show me." "Ha Ha. Very funny! Haven't you had enough?" he groans playfully. "Of you? Never!" and I lean up and start trailing my fingers down his hard chest, leaving little butterfly kisses behind where my fingers touch. As I head lower toward his stomach he grabs my hand and says, "I think maybe it's time for us to both go shower, don't you?" Seeing the devilish glint in his eyes, I grin. "Sure Baby! As long as it's showering together, I'm all for it!"

Forty-five minutes and some extremely kinky shower sex later, we're both clean and satisfied (for now). We head to the kitchen to find some food. I throw on one of his wife beaters and a pair of black booty shorts (just the way he likes) and he's lounging in those sexy as hell boxer briefs that drive me out of my mind with lust!! 

He loves my French Toast, (literally not metaphorically people... let's get our minds out of the gutter just a quick second. Ha Ha.) so I quickly get out all the ingredients I need and get to work. I'm concentrating on flipping toast when I feel him walk up behind me, put his hands on my hips, rock me slightly back into him, wrap his arms around my waist and start kissing my neck. I'm trying not to laugh, trying not to burn toast and fucking turned on as hell all at the same time! "Oh My God! Okay...You have to stop or your breakfast is either going to be burnt or on the floor! Ha!" To which his reply is to reach around me, turn off the stove, set the pan on a back burner and then grab me by the waist, spin me around and hoist me up on top of the counter!! "Why can't I just have YOU for breakfast?" he growls with an evil smirk as he spreads my legs apart and sinks to his knees between them. Dear God in Heaven Help Me!! He's gone insane! "Now who can't get enough?" I whisper and then squeal and grab the back of his head as I feel his fingers slide past the crotch of my shorts and find the wet treasure waiting for his touch. I'm panting heavily by the time he strokes my soft lips a few times and then pushing the material of my shorts to the side, lowers his mouth to his breakfast of choice. Dipping, swirling and stroking with his talented tongue and lips was pushing me up fast and then he found my clit and my piercing and started sucking. Sweet Jesus! I almost came off the counter! My hands had left his head and were gripping the counter so tight my knuckles were white. I had pulled both feet up to his shoulders and my whole body felt like melted butter. And then he took 3 fingers and started slowly finger fucking my dripping pussy while he devoured my clit. And I was done. So done! My body shattered into a million pieces all around his fingers and all over his face. I gushed liquid so hard I'm pretty sure I saw stars and I know I heard a "Goddammit Baby" from somewhere below me!!  But I was floating in such a boneless state of bliss I couldn't comprehend what had really just happened or even really move so it was a good thing he was holding me up on the counter!

As I slowly floated back to consciousness, I was aware of two things. One was the shit-eating grin on my husband's face. Two was that I was pretty sure I just made a huge mess in my kitchen floor or all over my husband one of the two.  But he didn't seem bothered by it as he just nonchalantly picked me up off the counter and started walking toward the bedroom. "Ummm..Where are we going?" I asked. "To take another quick shower Baby after your little tsunami back there!" he chuckled. "Then maybe you can finish that food you started making me earlier?" with a cocky lift of his eyebrow.