Chapter 8

You weren't thrilled about having to spend every waking moment with the monochrome clown....literally every moment, any time another guy from the mansion tried to talk to you Lj flipped out but after awhile you started to think of it as cute more than deadly, he hadn't harmed you yet so you figured you were in the clear for now, he even brought you things like chocolates and flowers, sometimes jewelry which you normally declined fearing it belonged to someone else on his sprees.
He only let you have one real friend in the mansion besides himself...Jane.
You weren't sure if she was Jeff's girlfriend or Frenemy for sometimes they acted as if they were a couple cuddling up against each other and then at other times they would be gashing at each other with a knife....
"So, have you two kissed yet?."
Jane asked while painting your fingernails black, the only color she seemed own.
*Whats with everyone and the depressing color black in this house?.* You thought to yourself as Jane stared through your very soul.
"Well?." She asked and you turned away feeling uncomfortable, Lj was spying in on the whole conversation from a nearby window outside Janes room, he was basically a body guard.
"Well...no. But Jane I don't think this is going to be some romantic thing like your hoping for...He kidnapped me!. And even if there was a spark someday between us, the second he finds another pretty girl who's courageous ands got wits he'll cheat on me, or even worse!. Right now he's protecting me but I'm waiting for the day when he'll go back on his words and despise me."
Jane stopped painting your nails and frowned.
"(Y/n)...out of all the years I've been here...I've never seen Lj so happy, and out of the hundreds of years that everyone else has been here....they've never seen him bring a girl home before."
Your eyes widened.
"Wait did you just says hundreds?!?. How old are you guys???."