Is that so, Master?

Warning: This is a lemon fanfic so make sure nobody's peeping over your shoulder! Also, yes I do realise the age difference between Sebastian and Ciel. If they were real people, it'd be a different story. But since these are really just drawings and not real people, they have no real age as a real person would. They are simply pixels. That is my view on this. If you don't like the story, why even bother searching it up? No reason to, so just leave. Thanks and enough talking, let's get to the good shit

Sebastian's POV

I usually do not sleep, though today I felt it was necessary. I prepared Young Master's breakfast and tea, as I do everyday.
I can't lie, I've taken a liking to the young master. More than a platonic liking. I rushed away these thoughts in my hear and walked up to Ciel's room to serve him.

"It's time to wake up, My lord." "You wouldn't wanna waste your free day."

"Free day? Sebastian what in the devils name does that mean."

"Young master is especially grumpy in the mornings" I thought to myself.

"It means exactly what I said, My Lord." Your schedule is empty today," I said with a smirk.

"Wipe that dumb smirk off your face."

I smirked even more.

Ciel got up, signaling he needs to be dressed. This was my favorite part of the day since I got to look at Young Master's precious body. While I was changing ciel, he looked away for a second and I couldnt help but look at his member. I blushed slightly but hid it from forcing a straight face. (Sebastian you perv😭) Ciel's member was  7 inches. Quite large for his age (14) But there would be more to come as he is still growing. Mine is about 10 inches, so I don't know if the young master would be able to handle it.

"Sebastian. Sebastian!! Answer me you demon."

I realised I had zoned out while thinking of lewd thoughts. I his my bulge before Ciel could see.

"I'm so very sorry, My Lord." "It seems that I've zoned out."

"Tch, whatever." Said Ciel.

~~~~~~~~ Time skip to the afternoon ^^
Nobody's POV.

Ciel was having mood swings, but this one in particular wasn't quite bad. Ciel was horny (😭). He rubbed his hand on top of his member through his pants until he had formed a bulge. "Mmf.."
He reached for his pant's waistline and slid them off until they were to his knees. Ciel has a nice body frame, He has skin like porcelain, a smooth chest, small waist, flat stomach and rather large thighs. He also has a nice arse. (😭)

Ciel followed by sliding off his underwear, revealing his member. He pumped some of the lotion into his hand and used it to rub his member. He started by rubbing the tip and slowly went down and came back up. He picked up the speed and let out little moans. "Nngh.. Mmhff.. fuck... please.. ughh.." He tried to think of anything that he could get off on, and nothing worked. Suddenly, Sebastian came up in his head. He felt the same way sebastian did about him. He started thinking of lewd thoughts about Sebastian, and he was really getting off on it. "Nngh.. Ah... Ahh... Please, ahh~ Sebastian please~"

Sebastian's POV

"Its lunchtime for the young master, I've already made food so I'll go up to serve him." As I was walking up, I heard soft moans coming from Ciel. I decided to listen in. After hearing it get louder, I decided it was enough since my bulge started to throb. I walked in in hopes he would see me walk in and stop, but that was not the case. His eyes were closed, his head was back, and it seemed like he was in his own world. I'm guessing he didn't hear the door open since he kept continuing. That's when I heard him moan my name. My heart skipped a beat. But i kept a straight face, ignoring my rager. "Young Master, I've brought your lunch."

Ciel immediately looked over with shock on his face and covered his member, hoping I didn't see. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL??" Said Ciel. I chuckled and was about to leave the room when...

Nobody's POV.

Ciel called Sebastian and said, Wait.

"Yes, My lord?" Sebastian questioned.

Ciel hid his flustered face.  "C-can you help me?.."

Sebaatian's mischevious smirk grew larger and his eyebrows raised.

"Yes, My lord."

Sebastian walked over and got down on his knees below Ciel. He started by rubbing in his inner thighs, working his way up and getting dangerously close to his member. He glid his hands up and gently started rubbing up and down on his member, putting effort in to make sure Ciel was pleased. Ciel on the other hand.. well..

"Nngh~ Ahh~ fuck.. Please, Please~ Nghh Sebastian..."

"What beautiful noises."  Said Sebastian.

Sebastian took his other hand and smoothly put it on Ciel's chest. Ciel was especially sensitive there so the moans got louder, which turned Sebastian on even more. Sebastian played with his nipples while going even faster rubbing Ciel's member.
m
"You enjoy this don't you, you little slut."
(Ciel has a degrading kink in this story don't attack me)

Y-yes i- Nngh.. D-do. Ah~ fuck~ Ciel saaid through his moans.

"Good boy."

S-Sebastian I- Mmfh.. Nghh.. Ah~ I'm gonna c-cum.. Ah~

Sebastian suddenly stopped and said, I have one request.

"W-what is it"

"Cum for me."

Ciel immediately came from that. "Ah~ shaky breathing Nngh~"

My my, look at the mess you made.

"M-me? Its your fault i-idiot you made me..."

Sebastian just chuckled while he wiped down Ciel.

Word count: 1022

Hey guys so this is my first ever story so don't judge lol, alao should I make this into a story or keep it as One-Shots? I hope you enjoyed and it wasn't too cringe haha, have a nice day/night guys gals and nonbinary pals and every other person hehe