Choke me.

Nobody's POV

Sebastian and Ciel have been intimate for about 2 months now. They would partake in sexual intercourse whenever they felt the need to do so. Enough with the intro and into the story. ;)

Italic: In mind

Bold: Key part

Ciel's POV

"Tch, why must I do all of this paperwork. It's absolutely frustrating."  I sighed and went to the restroom to take a nice shower. I had been watching Sebastian's movements, so at this point I knew how to shower, dress myself, etc. I went into the shower, still frustrated. I ran the hot water over my back and closed my eyes. I slowly became more relaxed as my chills went away. I washed my body, rinsed, and as soon as I was done rinsing I.....

Sebastian's POV

"Young master has been busy all day with his work. I think its safe to say he's atleast a bit frustrated. I might just have to calm him." It was now 10 PM, So everyone else in the manor was most likely asleep. I heard the faint nose of the shower running up from Ciel's room. "This will be interesting" I thought to myself. I quietly walked up to the young master's room, I was sure it wouldnt make a noise. And even if it did, Ciel wouldn't hear it over the water. Once I got into the bathroom where Ciel was, I undressed and got into the shower with him.

Ciel's POV

I felt two slim hands on my waist. I flinched from the sudden touch, and I looked down and saw the same black nails of Sebastian. I turned around only to be pulled into a deep, rough kiss. Yep, it was definitely Sebastian. As we were kissing, he pulled me closer by my lower back. His tounge asked for entrance, and I accepted without any hesitation. After a while, It was getting hard to breathe, so I pulled away.

Sebastian's POV

As soon as he pulled away, I spun him around and held him close to the point where we were skin to skin. I held 3 fingers out, and put them in Ciel's mouth. "Suck." Ciel sucked on my fingers and drowned them in his saliva without saying a word. As he was sucking on my fingers, I reached down to his member with my other hand and started rubbing up and down slowly, but picking up the pace when he showed signs of pleasure. His muffled moans turned me on even more. When I decided the time was right, I took my fingers out and slid them into his entrance, one by one.

Ciel's POV

As his fingers slid in and out, I was moaning even more from the pleasure. "Nngh~ Please~ Sebastian please~ Ahh~ Mmmhff... Fuckkk

"Please what?" Said Sebastian in a seductive tone.

"P-please fuck me!! I-- Nngh~ need you badly!!

" Yes, My lord."

I felt as he slammed me against the wall, not hard enough to hurt me though. He took out his fingers and replaced it with his tip. Suddenly, he slammed into me repeatedly, With no warning at all.

AH~ MMFUCK SEBASTIAN PLEASE~ NNGH..

The mix of pain and pleasure made me want to release right then and there. I felt as he grabbed my neck, choking me lightly, not enough to block my air flow though. I loved it so much. Sebastian was moaning in my ear, and it drove me crazy.

"S-Sebastian I'm gonna- Nnghh~

After I released, Sebastian also did within a few seconds later. He loosened his grip on me, but it wasn't over yet. I got down on my knees and immediately shoved his member into my mouth, and deep into my throat. I have no gag reflex so this didn't bother me. I sucked and licked from the base to the tip faster and harder while looking up into Sebastian's eyes while he grabbed my hair.

Sebastian's POV

Ciel was sucking me off and I swear it was the best thing I've felt in 100 years. I could barely stand, and i was moaning, groaning, and whimpering. I could tell Ciel loved it from how he reacted to my noises. I looked down at him to find that he's making eye contact with me.

" Nngh.. M-master.. F-fuck~ Mmhhff~"

Shortly, i let out a loud moan, and released into Ciel's mouth. I looked down at him and thats when I saw him get up and kiss me. It wasnt a very long kiss, but the quality of it made up for it.

Ciel's POV

After that, me and Sebastian washed each other, and he stayed with me while I was sleeping. Apart from everything else, I especially liked cuddling with Sebastian. He was so warm and smelled like artificial grape for some reason.

The end of this chapter, but I'm going to be making another one shortly after this one publishes.

It felt like more, but word count is 848 words. I hope this one wasn't cringe and I'll try to make the next one longer :) Goodbye for now