- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 -

The Burned One launched for Alex but she jumped out of the way before it could reach her, the monster growled yet before it could move in any other direction Sky pulled his sword through it but even after he did Alex could still feel its energy.

From a very young Alex learned that every living thing had an energy, a sort of aura, and there weren't two identical, for example, fairies had a much more powerful energy than humans did. Fire and air fairies, for instance, normally have a more 'aggressive energy, whereas water and earth fairies tend to have more of a 'chill' energy and with mind fairies, well they came in all shapes and colours.

Alex felt the thing starting to wake up so she quickly concentrated on her own energy putting as much of it as she could in an energy sphere, Alex felt her energy slowly drain from her body, and just as her limbs were about to give out Alex put all the force she had left on directing the sphere at the monster killing it but before Alex could comprehend what she had done everything went black and Alex was engulfed by darkness.

Sky who had been standing just a few feet from Alex quickly reacted running towards the fairy catching her before she could hit the ground. 

The Blonde specialist looked at the brunette girl in his arms, he pushed a strand of hair that had fallen on Alex's forehead before he picked her up and started carrying her out of the woods bridal style as he spoke to himself "you are one crazy fairy Alex...

Sky ran back to Alfea immediately taking Alex to the infirmary, he was greeted by Silva and Nate who seemed to start recovering, and even if Silva was somewhat mad at Sky for his reckless behaviour he was thankful and proud of the young specialist he had raised. Nathan on the other side completely freaked out when he saw his sister in Sky's arms, he wanted to yell at Sky but Alex's state was more important at the moment.

After a series of checks and tests done by Professor Harvey and Headmistress Dowling they determined that Alex was completely fine, she was just extremely worn out and needed immediate rest, and should be brought back to her dorm. Of course, Nate and Sky were the first ones to react, and after a lot of arguing back and forth, Nathan decided to let Sky bring Alex back to her dorm.

"You hurt her and I will kill you, no hesitation," Nate said when it came to his little sister well being Nate didn't mess around and he made sure that Sky got that into his skull

"Got it," Sky said slightly terrified, he wasn't particularly scared of Nate himself, he was more scared of how much the two siblings resembled each other, they were so different yet so similar and if Nate had even a tiny bit of Alex's personality, which Sky was sure he did, he definitely wasn't up to fuck around with him.