Part one- the party

Charli is a princess and is in her room on her phone

Charlis pov : My dad comes in and says he is bringing the prince , queen and king over for a party . I didnt really care because theres always partys going on and guests . The prince probably wont be hot anyways , i mutter to myself . My dad left so i decided to get ready . *one hour later* the prince and his family come and knock on the door . My dad goes to open it and i see the prince in the door way . *holy shit- that man is hot , hes silky black hair and hes tatoos* i say to myself in my head i see him look up at me and his eyes widen . Its love at first sight .

Chases pov : My mom comes in my room and says we are going to meet the king the princess and there family . I say i dont care tbh because this happens alot for me . About an hour later we set of in a carrage to the castle . My mum tells me to go knock on the door so i do . Im now stood in the door way where the king welcomes me in . I see his daughter behind him and catch her staring at me so i look up at her in a flirty way . But when i see her properly she was one pretty girl . I whispered to my self *damnnnn shes fine asf* i think to myself , i dont want her in my life i need her in my life . I could stare at that gorgeous face all day . This has to be love at first sight .

Charlis pov : i catch him staring at me back so i quickly look away and blush . Then my dad says to go show chase around and my heart sank . I thought to myself what if he dosent like me ? What if i do something wrong ? My anxiety was taking over me but ofc i said yes . So we start walking around the castle and his hand touches mine and i look up at him . He says sorry and we both look away and keep walking . Chase looks up at me again and holds my hand and smiles at me . I smile back and blush hard . I think to myself , hes just perfect .

Chases pov : charli starts showing me around but im not really listening all i can think about is imagining charli moaning my name in my ear . Its so tempting to just fuck her rn like shes perfect . My hand accidentally touched hers and i say sorry because i dont want her to feel uncomfortable. Five minutes later i make a move by holding her hand and smiling at her . She smiles back and blushes alot so she must like me , i think anyways i dont really know how this works . 5 minutes later i make a plan . I pull her in a room holding her waist and she says 'what are you doing' . I say 'im pretty bored how about some fun '?! She says
'what kind of fun ?' I say 'oh cmon charli you know what' . She says 'hmmm no i dont' . At this point ik she knows shes trying to tease me so i say 'i wanna fuck you charli , thats the fun'. Charli says : 'i would love to but dont you think its a lil weird fucking someone when you have just met them and dont even know there name'? I say 'my names chase now please can i fuck you ur gorgeous'. Charl says : 'hmmmm fine but if we get caught its ur fault and u will be owing me something'. I say : 'well if we do get caught which we wont then i will owe you some more sex time . She says : CHASE ! but actually fucking u all day is pretty good so deal'

Charlis pov : I pull him on the bed and start making out w him. Hes about to take my clothes off when i hear my dads voice shout from the other room 'chase charli come on for dinner' . Chase says : 'ohhh piss of marc im trying to fuck your daughter here' but only i hear . I laugh . We hear the door handle rattle so i roll chase under the bed and get on top of him so they wont be able to see us .

Im layed on chase like this :