E.9

Chase : who is this ?
Madi : uhhh idk
Chase : *walks up too the girl* who are you and what are you doing in my castle ?
??? : my name is cynthia im the princess
Chase : cool *picks up charli and cuddles her while sitting on the opposite sofa as cynthia*.
Cynthia  : why don't you come sit over here chasey ?
Chase : no thanks , and only charli can call me that
Cynthia : Awwee is that ur baby sis ?
Chase : fuck no shes my girlfriend *kisses charlis cheek*
Cynthia : oh - o-okay *voice cracks and tries too keep her tears in*
Chase : *knows cynthia is sad* im sorry but i love Charli
Cynthia: no its fine

Cynthias pov :
I cant believe chase goes out with the princess charli !! I loved him , even tho we haven't met , i had the biggest crush on him , i mean hes just so hot . When he said that him and charli was together my heart shattered into pieces.

*half an hour later of awkwardness*
Cynthia : do you guys have a toilet ?
Chase : well no
Madi : CHASE ! Stop being so rude and yes . You take a right then a left then go into a room and take 2 rights and 3 lefts .
Cynthia: what ?
Madi : chase go take her
Chase : No you
Madi : chase just go
Chase: FINE
*they start walking upstairs*
*1 min later*
Charli : *goes into chases room too get something*
Cynthia : *pulls chase into his room and kisses him*
Charli : wow- ok *runs out the room crying and runs out of the house*
Chase : *runs after her* NOOO CHARLI WAIT PLEASE YOU'RE ALL I HAVE LEFT PLEASE I LOVE YOU *with pain in his voice*
Charli : WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU KISSED CYNTHIA !! FUCK YOU BOTH YOU BITCHES !!
Chase : SHE KISSED ME I DIDNT KISS BACK I SWEAR PLEASE- *notices shes gone* (btw there castles are next too eachover so chase and charli can see through eachovers windows)
Charli : *runs in her house crying*
Marc : woah whats up princess *hugs her*
Charli : *hugs back* i cant explain right now but me and chase are over
Marc : what...

TO BE CONTINUED