40

"Luo Ran."

Lukas called when Luo Ran was about to fall asleep while lying on the bed.

Luo Ran forced his eyelids, his voice hoarsely connected: "Admiral...?"

The other side was silent for a long time.

When Luo Ran was about to fall asleep, Lucas' voice came.

More hoarse than Luo Ran.

"You... don't speak in this voice."

Luo Ran was a little confused, and he was really sleepy, so he said "Oh".

The other side was silent again.

Luo Ran wanted to solve it quickly, then went to bed, and proactively said: "Is there anything the admiral would like to explain?"

"No."

"Then...?" Luo Ran frowned slightly.

The other side was silent again.

After a while, Lucas said again: "Luo Ran, I..."

"Ok?"

"Nothing, I think you look good."

Then Lucas died.

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran: "???"

Lucas seems... more and more weird recently.

Luo Ran was too sleepy and didn't call back, so she fell asleep.

But Luo Ran fell asleep with a smile.

To be honest, Lucas was suddenly praised so, although it was inexplicable, Luo Ran still felt very happy.

...

After Lucas hung up the call, he looked at the darkened screen in a daze.

Then he put the terminal away and strode to the monitoring room.

He and Shen Xiluo finished watching one, the battleship arrived at the destination, and Lucas immediately switched states.

The adjutants behind them heard what Lucas said in the terminal, and they had a guess in their hearts.

They are used to it. Since the admiral has Secretary Luo, he will call Secretary Luo before deciding to go to war.

This seemed to be a ritual, and even Luo Ran didn't know this little habit of Lucas.

In other words, the admiral plans to play now...?

Stepping into the monitoring room, Lucas really pointed to the red dot on the screened map and said: "In ten minutes, we will play!"

Everyone in the monitoring room was a little surprised.

"Now is the best time. There is nothing to be seen on the other side. We have just arrived and we are ready to go. The morale and mental state are the best." Lucas clicked on the map and said: "Divide into two teams. Man led the vanguard from the front, I led the team to copy from the back, followed by the left and right wings, cutting off the two sides and the three roads behind. This is just a small stronghold for the star bandits. Our action is only a test, so we cannot let any star bandit Escape and report, understand!"

Lucas' combat style has always been preemptive, sweeping away like a violent storm, and the great momentum often makes the opponent fearful.

Adjutant Freeman stood up straight and said loudly and forcefully: "Yes!"

"understand!"

When meeting, everyone can't keep up with Lucas' thinking.

For example, how can Lucas use the small amount of clues and information from the exploration team and satellites to quickly determine the general division of the star's military power, and how to quickly customize the best offensive route.