I Love You

Kakashi slowly raised his head to look down at her.  The words wrapped around his heart, melting it.  It was one thing to discern those words from her actions it was quite another to hear them spoken.  That had been the most incredible experience he had in his life and then to be told she loved him.  It made the experience even more memorable and endearing.  He smiled down at her then slowly kissed her again.  He felt his face flush a little as he pulled back, propping himself up a bit on his elbows, and then noticing the marks he had left on her neck.  He didn't quite remember doing that but he had been in almost a frenzy.

She seemed more beautiful than before as he looked down at her.  The way she bit one side of her lower lip as he looked at her, the faint crinkles at the corner of her eyes as she smiled back.  The soft way she was looking at him.  He felt a deeper connection with her than he had before coming back to his room.  

"That was incredible," he finally spoke.

Sarah felt warm all over at the way that he was looking at her.  He had yet to pull out, as if not willing yet to do so.  She was enjoying the prolonged contact.  She could not believe she had just made love with him.  He was brushing her left cheeks with his thumb, his expression was unreadable again.

"Say it again."

She felt her cheeks warm, his expression was so intense she felt as if he was looking right into her very soul.  "I love you."

He kissed her hard then laughed softly as he pulled back. "Again."

"Kakashi..." she laughed.

"Again, please," he said with a softness to his gray eyes.

"I love you, Kakashi Hatake," she said softly.  "I have for a very long time now."

Kakashi kissed her again and she gave a surprised sound as she felt him start to harden inside her again.  His eyes had an almost devilish look in them as he shifted a little.  "You have no idea how much I enjoy hearing that."  He leaned down close to her ear, nibbling on the lobe before whispering, "You feel incredible, so warm and wet... tight..." he pulled back then thrust forward again.  "I don't know if I will ever get enough of this now that I know...  God Sarah..."

He lost himself as he slowly started making love to her all over again, this time taking his time to fully explore her body.  She was so soft compared to his hard.  The sounds of pleasure she would make enhanced the pleasure he was taking in her body.  

"Say it again, Sarah," he groaned.

"I love you," she moaned as he hit a spot he was finding made her squirm beneath him.

"Oh God...." he was feeling overwhelmed.  "Again..."

Sarah looked into face as he asked her to say it again.  His eyes were closed and his face was a mixture of pleasure and... pain?  She whispered it again and his pace quickened.  His hands were squeezing her breasts as he gave her another blistering kiss before dropping his hands to her hips and lifting them up slightly to meet his thrusts in a new angle that almost had her crying out as he went deeper than before.  His breathing was ragged against her ear as he released her lips and pleaded with her to say it again.

She ran her hands down his back, feeling all the scars as he pounded again and again into her.  Their bodies were slick with sweat and she could not deny his request, even when he asked her to say it again and again.  Her body shook violently as she climaxed and her fingers dug into his skin.  She could feel his release fill her as he groaned loudly against her ear, his hips thrusting until he had emptied completely inside her.  He sagged against her for a moment, his lips gently kissing the skin just beneath her ear before he pulled out and rolled to the side.  He covered his eyes with his arm, breathing hard beside her.