12🍪

"Get in the car dawg and you know you liked that shit stop tryna deny it." Dawayne said while starting the car.

"Enough about me do you not feel bad for seducing your bsf ex I mean that's so low of you then his mother in the hospital that poor boy soul" I said tryna guilt trip him.

"Chris ain't stun yo ass and this reverse phycology whatever that shit called You tryna pull on me don't fuck even you cheating on a nigga that abuses yo ass and have you out here at Mickey dees looking fucking stupid cause he cheat on yo ass with everybody and you got the nerve to judge somebody yo mama a Crackhead and be sucking dick for drugs she's a dummy bitch. Now what's  that shit called what drew be saying NOW THATS HOW YOU CLEAR A BITCH face ah" Dawayne said laughing and speeding up.

"No cause why you say that let me out I'll walk fuck you" I said while crying and trying to open the door.

"My bad Arii but yo ass needed to be humbled this between me and you and I just know you not gone walk in the white forces b". He said while rubbing my thigh

"Man whatever and slow down before you kill somebody". I said while gripping my seatbelt and holding on to the door.

"You said you wanted to get there fast ma I'm just tryna help let me do what I do till we get there". He said while rubbing my thigh and undoing my shorts.

"No you tryna pick me up ion need no ride thank you tho and move your hands Foo. I said while rolling my eyes and pushing his hand out the way.

"Mhm yea Ight" he said while going fast asl like he was mad.

SCHOOL...

"Now how tf do I post to get out the car with you that's suspicious asl and is Chris gone be here" I said while looking him In his eyes seriously.

"Stop being so nervous they need to mind the mf business and Chris texted me and said he ain't coming back till Thursday so you good shawty now come on." He said while opening the door letting me out.

We walked up to the school to see Kay and Drew.

"Miss mamas when where and how And when was you going to tell us. Drew said looking confused.

"Bitch nothing happened" I said while rolling my eyes with a attitude.

"Girl we done knew you all our life you can't lie to us" Kay said while grabbing my face and licking her thumb and and rubbing my makeup of my neck.

"Bitch who y'all tryna fool you got fucking hickeys on you're neck dumb ass I'm the one who taught you that shit". Kay said while shaking her head at both of us shamefully.

"Man mind y'all business what me and Ariana do ain't got shit to do with y'all. Dawayne said with a attitude.

"BITCH HE AINT DENYING IT!! Was it was it big bitch like I need to know dawayne know he want me he a DL you want me daddy ain't that right". Drew said while twerking and And looking back at dawayne which made me and Kay laugh.

Sorry for making it short if y'all want longer stories just vote cause I if y'all like Clift hangers I'll keep doing them. I'm updating tomorrow and also The effect. Enjoy 💕