Chapter 2

Scott and Stiles entered the penthouse and froze when they saw the pup curled up in to a tight ball, "uhhhh Derek when did we get a kid" Stiles said as the girl turned around and growled fearfully baring her teeth and eyes glowing blue. Dereks eyes glowed red and he let out a low growl causing the pup to whimper and calm down almost instantly, "woah she listens to you?" Scott said as he sat on the couch and watched her, "I'm her alpha, her pack was killed by hunters sheriff found her" Derek said and placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her, "she's scared out of her mind, I don't think she understands what happened" he continued as the pup moved as close to him as possible and made soft snuffling sounds as she took in his scent. "What's she doing?" Scott asked as he watched her, Derek smiled softly "she's remembering my scent, as her alpha and she's a pup her bond will be strongest with me."

The pack had been trying to offer her food all day whilst Derek was out but she refused and curled up into a ball hiding her face in the couch. Derek returned and looked at the pack "she won't eat we've tried everything" Scott said tiredly, Molly looked up and realised Derek was back, she got up and ran towards him, hiding behind his legs and clutching them tightly, he smiled and crouched down to her level, his eyes glowed in greeting and hers did the same. She made soft grumbling sounds and moved in to his arms, hiding her face in his chest, "she's overwhelmed" Derek said and lifted her.

He carried Molly to the couch and sat her down, he gave her a plate of food and she flinched away from it, scrunching up her nose making the others chuckle "she doesn't like the smell, it's too strong" Isaac said and gave her a plate of fries, she picked up one and inspected it curiously before taking a tiny nibble, "they're good I promise" Isaac said and took one himself before eating it "see?" She watched him and ate one the same as he did. "You're good with pups" Derek said as the pack watched her eat, "before I found you guys I was with another pack for a while, pups were the ones that kept the pack together"  he replied.

Molly finished eating and curled up in a ball, her head rested on Dereks lap, he froze for a second unsure what to do, then he put his hand on her back as she slept.