Little things

" But.-"

" Shhhhh"

Harry hugged me tight. Stroking my hair with his big, Gentle hands.

" I will be back before you know it "

I couldn't bare to watch him leave. But I knew I had to. The boys Where off on their 2013 tour, and this was the first time saying goodbye to Harry. For 3 months we were irrespirable, nothing came between us. El was Comforting me as I let out tears and muffled sobs. I've always been extremely insecure and sensitive. It's really hard for me to get close to people, but with Harry it was different. We met at a bar in Cheshire, we were both a tad drunk, and that's why I was actually talking to a stranger. He put his hand on mine and caught a glimpse of my scars. I pulled away getting embarrassed , but it was like he controlled me. He kissed my scars so gently. It felt like an angel curing me. From then on I stopped cutting , and we've just been the happiest two people on earth. But now I'm watching the only person I feel myself with leave. I'll only be able to see him once every two months. Thinking about that I collapsed to the ground. Sitting on the airport floor looking like a mess, and being photographed just got me more embarrassed and upset. Perrie knows how I get, so El and her both help me up and get me to the bathroom. I'm worthless, stupid, and fat. I say in my head. I run to a stall and search my purse. Wiping away tears I get out my keys. Hopefully that will work. I place the sharp end on my wrist. My hands trembling. Billions of things running through my mind, while El and perrie are banging at the door to stop me. It's all to much.

Chapter 2~ My hand was trembling. I pushed the leopard print key into my wrist , but before I could cut skin a strong familiar hand grabbed mine and pulled it away. I turned to face Harry. Tears in both of our eyes he pushed me against the stall , he holds my hand above my head. His body against mine, his lips lightly touch mine. He's always teasing me. I run my hands through his shaggy, curly hair. And kiss him back.

" Don't ever do that again "

he whispers.

" cough get a room cough "

Paul says.

" Paul ! Really !? Every time "

Harry whines. I sheepishly tuck my hair behind my ear.

" Bella needs you back on the jet"

Bella is their new manager she's 20 something with the Hotts for Harry. All the boys drool over her, she's practically a Victoria secret model. Shes Blonde like me and has crystal blue eyes. She has a perfect body and great style. I envy her, but she dreads me. She always gives me sour looks , I try to ignore it but I just can't.

" Paul ! I'm not boarding the plane without Dani"

Harry said. joy filled my body , and I squeeze his hand. Paul rubs his forehead in frustration

" umm I guess, .......but don't tell El and Perrie"

Harry smiles and we both hug. Walking out of the bathroom I see Bella by the gate smiling. But when she spots me her face dreadfully turned.

Chapter 3~

( Dani's pov)

" and were do you think your going "

Bella tells me with a bratty tone.

" Bella! I'm not boarding the jet without Dani"

Harry protested. I stepped back behind Harry, Like a scared puppy.

" ugggh .. Fine. But if she gets in the way she's gone !"

Bella said sharply. Harry and I make our way onto the jet. When we board all the boys turn their heads to see who's Harry's guest was. When they saw me they mumbled