Chapter 2 a new side love interest

Marcus was laying on his bed, listening to my chemical romance on his hello kitty player, when suddenly he gets a notification from his computer. He gets up from his bed and checks his computer and sees his friend Jacob had messaged him and he said: "hey bestay how are u and ur nasty ugly musty dusty crusty ugly toilet dust hands." Marcus laughed at the comment he gave he replied:" how's ur pea sized brain doing in the burning heat" Oh so suddenly does he remember his prediciment and decides to ask Jacob for advice.

Jacob' Marcus says I have a question..... Yes? Jacob responds "what happens if Im expirencing "love at first sight" says Marcus 'uhmm maybe give the person a chance and just wait and see'. Jacob- "O-okay" 'Marcus feels really tingly in his stomach and is constantly thinking about the monkey he had encountered'.

Jacob quietly sat in his room. He never expected his beloved friend to fall in love, especially at first sight. Was this the same friend he thought he knew? Jacob couldn't help but feel sad, but he pushed his thoughts aside and continued to text Marcus.

Jacob <3

Hey I think you should go talk to this person

So you can be closer or something

                                                                                                                                     Marcus (crush) 

                                                                                                                                             I- IIIddkkk

Jacob <3

C'mon pleaseeee

                                                                                                                                      Marcus (crush)

                                                                                                                                           And if I don't?

Jacob <3

I'll find him and I will drag you all the way across the world

JUST FOR YOU to talk to him because I'm a caring friend..

                                                                                                                                         Marcus (crush)

                                                                                                                                  I'll find him, I guess.........

Jacob <3

Coolio, aight I'm tired see you!