Retz from hxh

I have not finished hunter x hunter yet but I did get a request from chickadee69  also ⚠️Hunter x Hunter spoilers⚠️

I had to watch a YouTube video on someone explaining why you shouldn't hate them, credits to Killuainnit! Thank you!
Link to video: https://youtu.be/sjePmr1NbNk

Retz is a character that in fanfic and stuff gets put as a bully or some mean person, I think people are mad because Retz is ruining the ship Killugon and is getting in the way of it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Killuainnit said that, that was what Wikipedia or wikifandom said about Retz personality.

"She was also afraid of her brother who turned her into a manipulative doll that would steal Gon's eyes. Overall she was a very affectionate, sweet, and lovable girl who treated Gon like the brother she had wanted."
I have a feeling people might think she's trying to steal Gon from Killua and say that's how she's ruining the ship, first of all they are little fvcking kids and she only treats Gon like a brother because her actual one was a sh!thead.

If you know someone or are that someone who changes Retz personality just for your fvcking story, you make me sick, I'm 15% sorry that and for how you think....how you don't think.

Her personality says she's "Overall she was a very affectionate, sweet, and lovable girl" why change her personality for your stories? That's exactly like saying your friend or partner @bus3s you when they pat your head or tag your fvcking shoulder some kind of human contract that isn't even actually hurting you.

Not only is it just wrong, but it's more oc character than the actual character. What? Your crush- your bully, your "lil baka🥺," your "Senpai 😻" grabbed your pencil for you and all of a such you see them as the most caring person in the world when they only grabbed it because they thought it was theirs? That's changing their whole real fvcking self.

Killuainnit, my besties now....jk jk....unless 👀

Killuainnit said "But why not use other female characters that are already mean? Like Anita." And I was like "bestie! Go🥳" bestie smart as fvck

The video also mentioned, Retz was being controlled by her older brother, why would you hate her for doing something she can't control? Plus she also killed her fvcking brother.

Some part of the video, which I guess my dumbass didn't notice at first was parts, the next part Killuainnit is talking about is Killua's jealousy.

Killua got jealous because Gon and Retz were quickly already friends, it's obvious he'd be like that sense he's an assassin and his fvcking mother didn't want to let him leave the damn house, so this lonely boy never had friends until he met Gon. Retz didn't only said "it's nice to meet you" and nothing more🤨☝️ Retz just was going to help them with whatever the hell they were fvcking doing but this fvcking lonely ass kid Killua literally pushes her away.

Killua is just obviously scared of losing Gon to someone else because he's- like I keep saying, never had friends

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Killua is just obviously scared of losing Gon to someone else because he's- like I keep saying, never had friends.

Another part, and I think the last one is called HER FEELINGS TOWARDS GON

Bestie Killuainnit says "In her wikipedia page it says it's implied that she does have feelings towards Gon:"

And because of that, people say "she gets in the way" but the movie has nothing to do with the anime, it's not connected to the anime! So it's just some movie that I say happens in some other universe when it's i have no idea

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And because of that, people say "she gets in the way" but the movie has nothing to do with the anime, it's not connected to the anime! So it's just some movie that I say happens in some other universe when it's i have no idea.

Killuainnit has said that she does in fact can be annoying and gets controlled but she still isn't a bad character for that.

I also apologize for posting this now, I was sick and sleeping for most the time.... and only got up to post some announcements, I was also outside yesterday😊big mistake, I think I got a bug bite🙄

рдЖрдк рдкреНрд░рдХрд╛рд╢рд┐рдд рднрд╛рдЧреЛрдВ рдХреЗ рдЕрдВрдд рддрдХ рдкрд╣реБрдБрдЪ рдЪреБрдХреЗ рд╣реИрдВред

тП░ рдкрд┐рдЫрд▓рд╛ рдЕрджреНрдпрддрди: Jun 13, 2021 тП░

рдирдП рднрд╛рдЧреЛрдВ рдХреА рд╕реВрдЪрдирд╛ рдкрд╛рдиреЗ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдЗрд╕ рдХрд╣рд╛рдиреА рдХреЛ рдЕрдкрдиреА рд▓рд╛рдЗрдмреНрд░реЗрд░реА рдореЗрдВ рдЬреЛрдбрд╝реЗрдВ!

This needs to stop nowрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ