Chapter 22

Shaylene^

Lily

We arrived at the party and most of the pack had already arrived. People were chatting, drinking apple cider and egg nog while the children ran around and some stared in awe at the tree. Someone had hooked up their phone to a Bluetooth speaker and Christmas songs were playing gently in the background. The fire in the fireplace added warmth and character with the little village I had situated on top out of figurines sitting on a bed of fluff that looked like snow. We hung as many stockings from it as we could, and the rest were on the banister leading up to the second floor. Many unmated wolves, including Sam lived in the packhouse and we had planned small gifts and candy to stuff their stockings. I hurried Liam to a back room to change into his Santa costume while organizing all of the elves to help pass out presents. Sam designated himself as head elf and wanted to stand right next to Liam to which I rolled my eyes and agreed.

'Lily, can you come here please?' Liam mind links me. I huff in annoyance and go to find him. I can feel him in a small room at the very back of the hallway and enter while closing the door behind me.

"What did you..." as I turn to look at him my question dies in my throat. He's wearing black boots, Santa pants with the suspenders hanging at his side... and nothing else.

It's every girl's dream picture for the December slot on a sex calender.

"Can I just wear the hat?" He asks as he turns around and catches my appreciative gaze. I swallow hard and try to focus.

"Liam, it's for the kids." My voice comes out lower and huskier than I intend, and he notices. He strolls over closer to me and puts the hat on his head.

"Maybe I should just go out there like this." He murmurs as he leans toward me. I try to laugh but it comes out more like a choke and I clear my throat.

"No need to start a riot among the women." I say as I cross my arms and avert my gaze.

"Mmhmm..." he hums as he wraps his arms around my waist and lowers his head to my ear.

"If you let me wear just the hat, I'll put the rest of the outfit on for you later." He whispers as he traces his nose along my neck and leaves a gentle kiss on my jaw.

"Liam..." I moan.

"Yes sweetheart?" I can hear the mirth in his voice. He leans down and presses an open mouth kiss directly over my mark and it causes hot molten lava to travel my veins and my panties instantly dampen.

"Holy shit!" I scream as I reach out to grab his shoulders digging my nails into his flesh. His hands travel back to palm my ass and he pulls me into him, pressing his erection against me.

"Fuck you smell good, sweetheart." He murmurs as he kisses a trail up my neck to my cheek.

"Liam you should stop." I say weakly as my knees begin to shake.

"But I don't want to. And if that smell coming from between your legs is any indication, neither do you." I give him a gentle push away from me.

"We're at a Christmas party with the entire pack. There's kids out there." I scold. He takes a deep breath and moves away from me. His eyes had turned black, but when he looks at me they are green again. He gives me a smug smile.

"So... just the hat then?" I narrow my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

"The whole outfit Liam." I say sternly as I turn and leave, pulling the door shut behind me.

When Liam reappears, in the whole Santa suit, I avoid making eye contact. I just got my body settled down from his little game and I don't need to be reminded. The kids all line up to sit on Liam's lap and the elves take turns handing them presents. I stand off to the side to watch, a small smile on my face. I look around at the adults watching the scene and notice a beautiful she wolf with long tan legs and luscious brown hair wearing a dress that is much too small staring at Liam with obvious desire in her eyes. I feel my hackles raise and an unfamiliar feeling of jealousy begin to simmer. Kara sidles up next to me with little Grace in her arms, also staring at the she wolf.