Chapter 6 (Love) Extreme SMUT warning! >:)

Alright horn dogs and simps! Here's your feast, eat up! And for those who hate SMUT the warning is in the fucking title, so if you'd dont like. Get the fuck out!

3rd Deku and Katsuki's POV>:)

Katsuki: As soon as Deku said that I was fucking gone, I grabbed him gently by the scruff and barged into the room shitty hair said I has allowed to breed my mate in. I propped him up, so he could stand and I immediately started mounting him.
"I'm sorry deku."
I grunted, before shoving my self inside of him.

Deku: Sorry for what kachan, this is what I want-
"K-kachan~!"
I couldn't contain my omega anymore after that. He shoved him self inside, his whole length was inside of me. H-he's s-so f'fcuking big. It feeling like my insides are slowly stretching out, I couldn't help it and came immediately.
"C-cumming!"
I squealed out before the clear liquid was Shot from me, making me moan in the process.

Just Kastuki's POV...
"C-cumming!"
I heard Deku squeak as he moaned, his member shooting out his useless sperm. He was panting, but I checked and he was still hard! He's still hard after cumming?! Damn, this must be one of the affects of his heat.
"Alright, I'm gonna move!"
I grunted before thrusting into him, slick now all over my groin and trickling down his legs as he trembled.
"Aaah~K-kachan!~"
He moaned my name as I moved,
"You like that huh? Tell alpha what you want baby." I thrusted again, and hard as he gasped.
"I-I want y-you to pump m-me, pump me full of y-your pups!"
He managed to get out, tears already trickling down his soaked fur. I licked his face, picking up the salty paste of tears.
"Don't worry omega, I'll make sure your satisfied!"
I said, letting my alpha go and not holding back. Pounding myself into his tight cunt as he moaned my name.
"~Ngha!~K-Kachaan!~ Aaaah!!~
I went faster, the more he mewled my name. That name rolling off his tongue in pure, undeniable pleasure.
"I'm gonna make you feel so good in just a minute, aww fuck!"
I grunted, feeling my knot starting to form. This felt so fucking good, his hole was made for me. He's so fucking tight. It's obvious that I'm his first. He cummed on the first fucking thrust. Soon enough his moans rising as my knot started to go inside and out of him, stretching him even farther. The floor was goin to need to be deep scrubbed once we're done, there's his slick littering the wood floor below. He made so much that every time I go in, more comes out. Trickling down his thighs and onto the floor, in a sweet scenting puddle. When suddenly I felt something, is this his sweet spot? I asked myself. Let's check, I thought thrusting so I hit that spot, hard. As soon as I did he cummed a second time, not even having the chance to warn me.
"~M-my w-womb~K-kachan~!"
He moaned out. So, I hot your womb huh? I thought, smirking as I continued to abuse it. But, I started to feel myself getting sloppy as I felt the buildup getting ready to fucking explode. I knew I was going to cum in a matter of second, this felt so fucking good. I need to get him pregnant, I'm going to get my pups! I thought, a-aww shit! I thought, before I slammed myself as hard as I good into Deku. His hole swallowing my knot as I howled,
"I-I'm fucking cumming!"
Before I completely released. Deku's loud moans and my grunts were the only things that could be heard.
"~K-KACHAN!~ AAAHHHH~ C-CUMMING!~"
He moaned, his whole body trembling as he cummed. I was lost in the pleasure, I wasn't done. My hot seed was still spilling into him. Deku releasing soft moans as I filled him. After a good minute, I had finished the release and my knot had deflated.
I softly pulled out of him, after a breeding session like that, he must be sore. He gave a small mewl as I pulled out of him, I didn't realize how much I had actually emptied into him as he collapsed onto the soft bench of blankets shitty hair left in here, some what of a makeshift nest. I got a glimpse of his hole as he walked towards the bed. His small hole still pretty tight, with my white sperm dripping down his thighs as he walked. I walked over to lay down with him, noticing that his belly was distended. If he's not pregnant then I'm dont know what I'll do. I just blew an entire load straight into his womb, so much so that he already looks kinda pregnant. I layed down next to my tired mate, giving his a quick lick on the cheek.
"T-t-thank you k-kachan."
He whispered to me, before burying his muzzle into my chest fluff and falling asleep immediately.
"Your welcome, I love so much deku, I hope you know that."
I whispered, burying my face into his neck and letting his scent carry me to sleep.